Groups

Where did the very exciting and entertaining £10 thread go??????

Now wot am I gonna do with myself?? lmao

80 Comments

Banned

Don't know,,,,,,,,, but I'm so glad I won! :-D

Banned

No idea ill keep you occupied till its back :w00t:

haha looks as if last nights entertainment just keeps on giving, now why doesn't anything like that happen in those game thread and do everyone a favour:-D

Original Poster

guv;5576761

Don't know,,,,,,,,, but I'm so glad I won! :-D

haha nooooooo chance:p
    PabloInTheSky;5576762

No idea ill keep you occupied till its back :w00t:

aww thanks hun, how kind lol, although I gotta go school now, catchya laters :thumbsup:

Original Poster

ants97;5576782

haha looks as if last nights entertainment just keeps on giving, now why … haha looks as if last nights entertainment just keeps on giving, now why doesn't anything like that happen in those game thread and do everyone a favour:-D

lol, yh that's wot I was thinkin:whistling:

Banned

hannah19790;5576785

haha nooooooo chance:paww thanks hun, how kind lol, although I gotta go … haha nooooooo chance:paww thanks hun, how kind lol, although I gotta go school now, catchya laters :thumbsup:

im a giving person :w00t:

cya later sxy :thumbsup:

what did i miss?

Banned

loupomm;5576846

what did i miss?

nothing just the thread been spammed

Original Poster

is it back yet??

Banned

hannah19790;5577564

is it back yet??

not tht i know of :-( lost wiithout it

Original Poster

PabloInTheSky;5577580

not tht i know of :-( lost wiithout it

oh noooooooo!!!

Gotta do dinner....catchya later:thumbsup:

Banned

hannah19790;5577772

oh noooooooo!!!Gotta do dinner....catchya later:thumbsup:

ok might have to start a new thread :-(

cya later sexy :thumbsup:

Banned

mods probably realised after 4 months and 3400 reports that the saint offered a cash reward and was told it was not allowed, just guessing like - lol

Original Poster

sassie;5577989

mods probably realised after 4 months and 3400 reports that the saint … mods probably realised after 4 months and 3400 reports that the saint offered a cash reward and was told it was not allowed, just guessing like - lol

lol, that would explain a lot:lol:

Original Poster

Well gonna have to make this the new one until we get a reply from the mods then:roll:

Evening all:-D

sassie;5577989

mods probably realised after 4 months and 3400 reports that the saint … mods probably realised after 4 months and 3400 reports that the saint offered a cash reward and was told it was not allowed, just guessing like - lol

For those that missed it.

hotukdeals.com/ite…kd/

Banned

sassie;5577989

Are you saying that all those tears and feet stamping finally paid off?

thesaint;5579848

For those that missed … For those that missed it.http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/377563/one-of-the-greatest-threads-on-hukd/

missed that, why as it pulled?

lol I forgot about that thread saint. Its a shame to see that since then though there has been numerous "illegal lotteries" on hotukdeals. Its a poor show when one of my favourite websites has engaged in such illegal activities. The relevant authorites shall be notified I'm sure.;-)

thats what i thought antm loads of similar giveaways so whats the diff?

Banned

guv;5579864

Are you saying that all those tears and feet stamping finally paid off?

wow was you that upset about it :w00t::w00t:

Banned

sassie;5579957

wow was you that upset about it :w00t::w00t:

I think you're mistaking tears of laughter Sassie!!!:p

loupomm;5579880

missed that, why as it pulled?

We do not allow money laundering and/or illegal lotteries here on … We do not allow money laundering and/or illegal lotteries here on HotUKDeals. Thanks. Thread closed.

Well since "illegal lottery" threads are returned to the forum after being reported and member spammed, it must be for my money laundering activities.

Banned

guv;5579997

I think you're mistaking tears of laughter Sassie!!!:p

well as long as your feet aint sore then all is good ;-)

but you were offering ds or card? i is confused

ok forget it i see the money :roll:

Banned

sassie;5580077

well as long as your feet aint sore then all is good ;-)

Hmmm. me thinks you are confusing me with ]someone else.

Did I mention the rattle being thrown out of the pram as well?

Banned

guv;5580136

Hmmm. me thinks you are confusing me with ]someone else.Did I mention the … Hmmm. me thinks you are confusing me with ]someone else.Did I mention the rattle being thrown out of the pram as well?

so your all for different rules for diffrent folks now, not good, not good

Did the op ever pay up ?

gari189;5580176

Did the op ever pay up ?

:lol:bet thats a big fat no

No it was a post that never was going to end. It should of had an expiry date would of been more interesting.

Banned

sassie;5580158

so your all for different rules for diffrent folks now, not good, not good

Not at all. But exceptions are cool... especially when the tantrums start. Nothing like a good tantrum to give a chuckle.

Banned

gari189;5580176

Did the op ever pay up ?

Obviously not. The thread had a title. Nothing more. There was no prize money...... but the complaints still went in. I LOL.

guv;5580235

Obviously not. The thread had a title. Nothing more. There was no prize … Obviously not. The thread had a title. Nothing more. There was no prize money...... but the complaints still went in. I LOL.

Must have been a very easy way to gain a shed load of rep :w00t:

Although I'm not so worried about a member not getting a tenner I seem to remember the OP was going to pay a charity £10 as well.....

gari189;5580249

Oh definetly.

Banned

gari189;5580249

Ah. So you think that was what the complaint was for? Now who would do such a thing? :whistling:

Although I'm not so worried about a member not getting a tenner I seem to … Although I'm not so worried about a member not getting a tenner I seem to remember the OP was going to pay a charity £10 as well.....

LOL... yeh righto!

Some members have a thing about having threads with lots of pointless posts and replies. T'was just one of those.

guv;5580287

Some members have a thing about having threads with lots of pointless … Some members have a thing about having threads with lots of pointless posts and replies. T'was just one of those.

I had a problem with the thread as it had no point as it was never going to end. to many regulars had it on suscribe.

Banned

Adam2050;5580327

I had a problem with the thread as it had no point as it was never going … I had a problem with the thread as it had no point as it was never going to end. to many regulars had it on suscribe.

If that is a reason for removal, Misc would be empty.

guv;5580339

If that is a reason for removal, Misc would be empty.

No maybe your missing the point the thread was offering something to happen when certain criteria were met, the chances of that being met were thin. If he'd said yeh if this isn't met by certain time then it wouldn't of been pointless. But as you can see there are so many games threads that are constantly bumped up. So the likelyness of the regs letting this disapear and run the ruling time were slim to none.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Adam2050;5580327

I had a problem with the thread as it had no point as it was never going … I had a problem with the thread as it had no point as it was never going to end. to many regulars had it on suscribe.

That be me then:-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any PS4 News Here29213636
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …125295
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415714098
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2429

See more discussions