Where do i get a visa for traveling to usa holiday

6 replies
Found 28th Apr 2010
I'm off on holiday but people are telling me need a visa before i go thought you could do this on plane, anyway where do I apply and do i need a photo

  1. Misc
  2. Holiday

you can do it online my misses did it for us and u dont need a photo


Moved from FS to Misc

Original Poster

thanks guys I've been looking for ages, repped



if your english u just need to fill out an eesta...its … if your english u just need to fill out an eesta...its freehttps://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/esta/esta.html?_flowExecutionKey=_c26B9B174-9CAD-4C3D-54DD-2036FF679AEB_k978E5A13-4B48-8AF8-4A5A-20A3A603C5D3

and assuming you have a valid passport issued before oct 2006 I think or a biometric one

You'll still have to fill in the visa waver on the plane going over as well, which give you something to do for twenty minutes or so. . .
Post a comment
    Top Discussions
    1. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet2455
    2. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604812
    3. South Park: The Fractured Butt Hole Preorders - Ubisoft Store (Free Season …46
    4. Add one, leave one game54415441

    See more discussions