Groups

where do i get album covers when i download music?

sometimes when i download my music i don't always get the covers so how do i get them?

15 Comments

amazon

do u use itunes?? u can get the albulm covers through itunes just right click and click on get album artwork making sure you have a the correct name of the album in the info tab

Original Poster

dont dload from itunes so can i still do it that way?

cdcovers.cc or as above just go to the album on amazon and right click and save as..... job done

alfie and harrys mum;5895473

dont dload from itunes so can i still do it that way?

if u have an itunes account just load the music into your libary and just do what my post above does this is how i get my covers i dont load from ****** and then load the songs into my itunes make sure the info on the track is correct and then just click download album cover and then i add them to my iphone simple :thumbsup:

yes it will still find them, if it doesnt you can DL is from google images, find the cover and you can assign it to the songs in the properites.

THE BEST PLACE ON EARTH IS HERE
    cdcovers.cc/covers

Original Poster

thanks guys repd you all

If you want it for full size CD covers then the sites suggested are fine but if it's only for coverflow on Ipod then Amazons little album images are perfect.

raptorcigs;5895508

THE BEST PLACE ON EARTH IS HEREhttp://www.cdcovers.cc/covers

+1

alfie and harrys mum;5895517

thanks guys repd you all

[SIZE=7] FREE REP, I LUB YOU[/SIZE]

Original Poster

ok so am i just being blonde, downloaded all the covers i need but can i get them to my itunes page? no i cant!!
    can anyone tell me step by step please?????

alfie and harrys mum;5895745

ok so am i just being blonde, downloaded all the covers i need but can i … ok so am i just being blonde, downloaded all the covers i need but can i get them to my itunes page? no i cant!!can anyone tell me step by step please?????

Go into Itunes and find the album.

Click on the first track, press shift and click on the last to highlight them all.

Right click on one of the tracks and hit 'get info'.

Drag the artwork into the little artwork box at the side of the popup and it should add it to all the tracks..

Original Poster

Ungreat;5896089

Go into Itunes and find the album.Click on the first track, press shift … Go into Itunes and find the album.Click on the first track, press shift and click on the last to highlight them all.Right click on one of the tracks and hit 'get info'.Drag the artwork into the little artwork box at the side of the popup and it should add it to all the tracks..

thank you so much

alfie and harrys mum;5896530

thank you so much

Same process allows you to batch edit (make all the album details the same) the whole album in the popup box if say a couple of the tracks aren't showing up under the same album on the ipod. If you need to highlight a track that isn't directly under the rest of the album you just (after highlighting the rest using shift) press CTRL and the offending track.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. LG Watch Style worth buying for £75?11
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News77
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764386
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?33197

See more discussions