Groups

Where do i stand?

hi everyone, i need some advice, i have booked a holiday for december to new york with 2 of my friends, its all paid for and i am not the lead name altho my name is on the paperwork, we have had a huge falling out so i dont want to go with them altho i still want to go on the flight as my sister now lives in new york so i can stay with her, what are my options, can i pull out and have the flight sent to me or will i lose everything, we had a flight and a 3 night stay in a hotel booked

thanks in advance

12 Comments

You have to name travellers on individual tickets...so option at airport is to ask not to be seated near them.

Who are the tickets being sent to ?

Banned

all the tickets i have recieved have been per person, not all named on one ticket

Original Poster

choc1969;2731809

You have to name travellers on individual tickets...so option at airport … You have to name travellers on individual tickets...so option at airport is to ask not to be seated near them.Who are the tickets being sent to ?

One of them is the lead name, tickets will be sent to him

So the lead traveller has got your ticket ? Can;t you just get it off them ?

Banned

caggarooney;2731821

One of them is the lead name, tickets will be sent to him

just ask him for your ticket when they arrive

By the way, if your name is on the paperwork for the hotel, your ex mates will have a hard time booking in so will need to change that as they are quite security conscious now in NYC.

Original Poster

choc1969;2731830

So the lead traveller has got your ticket ? Can;t you just get it off … So the lead traveller has got your ticket ? Can;t you just get it off them ?

the tickets havent been sent yet so i was hoping to get mine sent to me direct, do u think thats possible, i'm trying to get hold of thomas cook but keeps going to answerphone

They'll charge you admin costs,

Banned

ask your mate for ther tickets and say you will be staying elsewhere - failing that, beat the **** out of him!

Original Poster

lol, any help appreciated with that hankmarvin, i'm a girl and they are 2 boys

cheers everyone

Banned

caggarooney;2731958

lol, any help appreciated with that hankmarvin, i'm a girl and they are 2 … lol, any help appreciated with that hankmarvin, i'm a girl and they are 2 boys cheers everyone

Damn, usually violence solves everything!

You just need to be up straight with them and hope they are mature enough to give your ticket over.

Kiss and make up. Life's too short.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do these 2 men have in common1422
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31146
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764253
      4. Dr Who ..............CARE this thread may contain Spoilers.54838

See more discussions