Groups

Where do I stand in this situation....

I ordred a phone from littlewoods using a £25 voucher,it all went though and the item has been paid for and received this was in August 29th this year.

last week I get a letter from then saying that the voucher has been cancled and that I now owe them £25 which is going to taken out via direct debt on the 15th october.

first of all WTF, surely they cant charge me for the voucher a month after purchase, do anyone know were I stand here.

I am going to phone them up tomorrow about 11ish when they are not as busy and its easier to get a hold of someone.

5 Comments

Try doing a search, theres several active threads like this and many other members are having the same issue.

Banned

loads of thread already on here about this, pop littlewoods into the search box:thumbsup:

Original Poster

opps sorry I didnt know, aint been on here for a while.

sorry

harvie316

... I now owe them £25 which is going to taken out via direct debt on the … ... I now owe them £25 which is going to taken out via direct debt on the 15th october...

I've no idea how the others are getting on in the other threads, but my work colleague simply cancelled his direct debit instruction (LloydsTSB.com). Then see what they do.

Banned

heres one

hotukdeals.com/for…471

also a lot of posts on the end of the actual deal threads with these codes :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
      2. What do these 2 men have in common1013
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764211
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846169

See more discussions