Groups

Where do i stand ~ is there anything i can do??

To make a very long story short ~ i recieved this e~mail after e~mailing to find out where my order was which had been "back ordered" (but was showing as in stock on the site) for a couple of weeks ~
    "Thank you for your email. I have spoken to our suppliers regarding this item and they have confirmed that they received some stock earlier this week. They are now in the process of dispatching this item to our warehouse and we have been assured that all orders will be sent out by the beginning of next week."
    After e~mailing a few more times as it still didn't turn up they have told me they have cancelled it ~ but was still showing as in stock on the website!!!
    How can this be right??
    Thanks for any info given!! xx

4 Comments

who were you ordering from? :?

If they have not already taken your money then they can do what they like unfortunately. It is only when money has changed hands that the contract is "supposed" to be sealed.

Original Poster

No, no money taken but i am really gutted!!! It's zavvi! I know they are not processing orders at the moment but this has been going on for for about 7 weeks!

Banned

going bust as they get there stuff from the woolies lot
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1420
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846154
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      4. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218

See more discussions