Where do I take a camcorder to be fixed????

4 replies
Found 7th Oct 2009
I've got a 3 year old panasonic mini dv camcorder but it's started chewing up tapes. It seems it's a common fault with them but I haven't a clue where to send it to be fixed. Don't want to spend a fortune - should I take it to somewhere like Jessops?

Any advice gratefully received.


I'd buy a new one.....

Get it insured....month later claim on it....like for like if they can't fix or replace it

get someone who has just been abroad to claim it on their travel insurance

otherwise, just sell it on ebay and buy a new one
Post a comment
    Top Discussions
    1. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604825
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522880
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769552
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247659

    See more discussions