Where do u spray aftershave for maximum affect?

Found 10th Jan
hi guys

where do u spray a edt for maximum effect? read somewhere its all about pulse points?
Community Updates
AskHealth & Beauty
17 Comments
I find clothes works well
For me it goes on my hair. Seems to last longer that way.
Yes that's correct. Spray should be applied to the pulse points, i.e. inside of wrists, or just behind and bellow the ears.
It depends on what you require with a maximum effect... 🤣
Little bit Vaseline on area u want ie wrists etc the smell then spray on top seems hold the smell longer
Edited by: "fisco2001" 10th Jan
Groin
redcantona1 h, 27 m ago

For me it goes on my hair. Seems to last longer that way.

What about neck??
whelan1891 h, 29 m ago

I find clothes works well

really? I was told to avoid the because has opposite effect. I'll try tho
JOKE: Eyes Maximum Effect
Millionvoltage52 m ago

JOKE: Eyes Maximum Effect

I'll try this. Thanks man....
I normally apply it to the face/neck after shaving...

Eu de Toillete I give light spray over clothes.

Normally use same fragrance After Shave and EdT.
Pulse points
And on hair
They are the warmest areas that are exposed.
Come across this its for Perfume but still carries same values

" So exactly where should one spray perfume to make it last the longest?

The first thing to know is that dry skin doesn't hold perfume well, so make sure your skin is hydrated. This is why, as a group, people with oily skin don't need to reapply as often. But beyond that, hair actually carries perfume the best. It also creates a beautiful sillage, which is the scented trail left by the perfume wearer.

But perfume has alcohol in it. Won't that dry out hair?

Some people warn against it because of that, but we tend to say no way. You're applying such a nominal amount of alcohol to the hair that you're not going to be doing much damage.

Are there particular scents that tend to fade faster than others?

Citrus notes tend to fade the fastest. But wood and animalics—commonly used base notes—have much better staying power on the whole. A lot of the staying power is also dependent on the amount of oil used in the perfume. Eau de parfum contains the most oil—about 15 percent. Eau de toilettes have around 8 percent, and colognes have 5 percent.

And that whole pulse point thing—any truth there?

Pulse points are warmer, so applying there sort of speeds up the evolution of the fragrance, taking it from top notes for 20-or-so minutes to the more enigmatic and interesting heart and base of the fragrance. That being said, while there is some truth to it, I think meh. The difference is negligible.

Crystal Renn photographed by Tom Newton. In other fragrance news, Byredo just opened its first store New York, a city that smells nothing like perfume at all.

SHARETWEETPIN
SAVE

INTERVIEWSMAKEUPSKINCARE
elbow creases, wrists, neck
Neck - when it's noisy and you lean down to talk (assuming they are shorter than you of course, they all are to me ) then they will certainly smell you.
Bigfootpete3 h, 26 m ago

Neck - when it's noisy and you lean down to talk (assuming they are …Neck - when it's noisy and you lean down to talk (assuming they are shorter than you of course, they all are to me ) then they will certainly smell you.

Speak to hobbits often?;)
Neck face and clothes
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants