Where do you buy pez from cheaply?

Found 21st Jul
my kids have discovered the pez sweets and i can't seem to find the refills at the moment. i thought home bargains did the large pack but i haven't seen them in the last few visits. anyone point me in the direction of where i can buy the refills as they already have the dispenser
thank you very much
Community Updates
Ask
17 Comments
Poundland sometimes have them in.
I saw some in B & M last Saturday. Bury St.Edmunds store.
Amazon

PEZ Refill Packs (Box of 100) amazon.co.uk/dp/…XQN
Edited by: "cmdr_elito" 22nd Jul
Thanks for the response just found a mixed pack while i was in asda i think its a pack of 8. No idea if thats good value though
Edited by: "adhkarzf" 21st Jul
Primark does them.
The Ranch has them.
hottoast1 h, 6 m ago

The Ranch has them.

Never heard of that shop
adhkarzf2 h, 44 m ago

Never heard of that shop

Might've meant The Range
Lol.... I did mean The Range.. I was close.... Just not close enough.
hottoast1 h, 19 m ago

Lol.... I did mean The Range.. I was close.... Just not close enough.

Oh sorry i thought maybe it was a shop up north like London doesn't have herons as far as I'm aware. The range is really far for us and i only know of one.
cmdr_elito15 h, 29 m ago

AmazonPEZ Refill Packs (Box of 100) …AmazonPEZ Refill Packs (Box of 100) https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01344JQAS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_jPbvBb45HJXQN

That actually works out more expensive would cost you £13 for 100 at asda as its 8 for a £1.
adhkarzf24 m ago

That actually works out more expensive would cost you £13 for 100 at asda … That actually works out more expensive would cost you £13 for 100 at asda as its 8 for a £1.

I don’t buy them so wouldn’t know, just showed a link to them on amazon
cmdr_elito8 m ago

I don’t buy them so wouldn’t know, just showed a link to them on amazon

Ah ok thanks anyway
adhkarzf1 h, 35 m ago

Ah ok thanks anyway

If I remember back to when I was a kid they are pretty expensive sweets for what they are.

Can get 3kg of love heart sweets for same price as the 100 from Asda.

Swizzels Matlow Love Hearts Mini Roll Sweets, 3kg amazon.co.uk/dp/…V8B
Edited by: "cmdr_elito" 22nd Jul
Pez are expensive. We got some cheap on offer in a Primark. Been buying some from USA when visited as cheaper.
B&M old kent road had pez refills (not sure how many in pack but they are a quid
saw them instore yesterday 22/07
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants