where do you enter voucher codes on tesco entertainment?

Found 11th Nov 2011
i have got all the way to final confirmation page and havent seen where i could enter a code..

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

Original Poster

jsut seen it, its on the very first basket page, apologies

on the payment page? right hand side if they havent moved it! says add voucher codes or something like that and opens another page?

lol np at least you go it

Original Poster

plumberman01

on the payment page? right hand side if they havent moved it! says add … on the payment page? right hand side if they havent moved it! says add voucher codes or something like that and opens another page?

yeah think they moved it, which jsut confused me, looking to try put MW3 & BF3 in a bundle, or MW3 and £25 playstation points and was using an old expired code...

shame there dont seem to be any active ones around atm

you need to buy from tesco direct, the entertainment site wont except the codes, go to direct page and search for the item you want, if you use the gaming tab it transfers you to entertainment site.
TDX-NTRY
is the code for £10 of a £100 spend

Original Poster

juiceblaster

you need to buy from tesco direct, the entertainment site wont except the … you need to buy from tesco direct, the entertainment site wont except the codes, go to direct page and search for the item you want, if you use the gaming tab it transfers you to entertainment site.TDX-NTRYis the code for £10 of a £100 spend

cheers for the help, its £10 off £75 spend btw, also you can enter codes on entertainment, you do it on basket view, there are jsut no active codes atm

joeprosho

sorry I meant £75, yes you can enter codes on entertainment but a lot of … sorry I meant £75, yes you can enter codes on entertainment but a lot of the ones that work are not valid, tesco direct have the same mw3 offer as entertainment tho and the code can be used there.cheers for the help, its £10 off £75 spend btw, also you can enter codes on entertainment, you do it on basket view, there are jsut no active codes atm

direct.tesco.com/pro…528

Edited by: "juiceblaster" 11th Nov 2011
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants