Groups
    EXPIRED

Where do you get your printer ink cartridges?

I need a new HP 21 black ink cartridge for my HP F2280 printer.. where do you get your cartridges? Obviously looking for the cheapest place..

9 Comments

Original Poster

ding;8658164

]try here

Any ideas what they means by 'refurbished'? Maybe an original cartridge professionally refilled?

i use ebay for them. You actually buy the same kind as me.
    I use mine with a HP f4180 and have never had problems with refurbs. (I usually buy 3 or 4 at a time)

oldmanhouse;8658172

Any ideas what they means by 'refurbished'? Maybe an original cartridge … Any ideas what they means by 'refurbished'? Maybe an original cartridge professionally refilled?

sorry, not sure myself

oldmanhouse;8658172

Any ideas what they means by 'refurbished'? Maybe an original cartridge … Any ideas what they means by 'refurbished'? Maybe an original cartridge professionally refilled?

Yes it means the original recycled cartridge has been refilled.

checked your model and refurbs will work with yours

and what lilraul said is true, the original cartridge is refilled, and it is usually filled with 50%+ more ink meaning they last longer also

Banned

ebay.

try disk depot or digital promotions

try inkredible, I got 4 sets for my printer/scanner for £20 and delivery is very fast
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73944522
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1324
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047141
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2869

See more discussions