Groups

Where do you guys buy ya used games from

I used to be able to pick up games from here on the fs/ft section for my xbone and ps4 but since it moved over to uk.local no one is really selling anything , there used to normally always be a rush of someone selling games , and i am wondering where are people selling there games now ? or has everyone just moved over to ebay

12 Comments

AV Forums or eBay.

eBay, unfortunately.

Original Poster

Illusionary

AV Forums or eBay.

Whats av forums like i have never got anything from there , dont suppose you have a direct link ?

parrii7

Whats av forums like i have never got anything from there , dont suppose … Whats av forums like i have never got anything from there , dont suppose you have a direct link ?

If you can't Google it you can't use a forum.

Original Poster

Westwoodo

If you can't Google it you can't use a forum.

Was just simply asking if they had a link close at hand as i was not sure how buried the sales forum would be , im sorry if i upset you with me asking for a link. i can confirm that i have found it all fine

Ended up going digital, the hassle of dealing with eBay buyers expecting games to be delivered quicker than Amazon Prime as well as the Post office zombies tipped me over the edge to go that way, selling here was easy and free so I put up with the Post office - not putting up with both!!
    Edited by: "super_leeds_86" 17th Jul

parrii754 m ago

Was just simply asking if they had a link close at hand as i was not sure …Was just simply asking if they had a link close at hand as i was not sure how buried the sales forum would be , im sorry if i upset you with me asking for a link. i can confirm that i have found it all fine

It's somewhat buried, also IIRC you need to be a member before it's visible.

Its always been busier than here was, it's a great community. Come on over.

Avforums.com/cat…est
    Edited by: "Krooner" 17th Jul

Grainger games has been good source for buying preowned for me.

Original Poster

Thanks everyone for the replys , all look good , am gonna sign up for av forums and see how that goes

i always buy from CEX

Gumtree and Facebook all day long.
    Forget risking others posting games, go buy em locally for buttons.
    Saw battlefield 1 for £12 this week, I paid a tenner for GTA V

I usually find the best price for a pre owned and then buy it (just for the trophies PS4). My best suggestions are C.e.X and eBay as others
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Has anyone bought fitted wardrobes from Sharps?12
      2. Can you machine wash wool suit trousers that state "dry clean only"?77
      3. Are smart parking limited legitimate11
      4. Help O2 wont repair my sony experia xz22

See more discussions