Groups

where do you post item back in stock

Hi can you just tell me which section to post in if informing people an item in back in stock please?
    Thanks (Not really a deal as normal price)

2 Comments

Depending on what the item is.....

But if it has been "out of stock" but now the stock is back in......

Then.... Well, if it WAS adeal in the first place (had ther have been stock) then it would have / could have / should have been laced in the "Deals" section - the fact that the stock is now back in means that this is where it should be.......

By way of example,"Deals" are often marked as "EXPIRED" due to no stock being available, well in this case the "deal" can be resurrected, or re-posted as the stock is now available once again,

If you havent PLACED the deal yet (nor ohers) then simply post it with the mention that previouslt there has been little or no stock etc.

Hope this helps.

Either way, post it I recon....

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrr xxx

Original Poster

cloudthecat

Depending on what the item is.....But if it has been "out of stock" but … Depending on what the item is.....But if it has been "out of stock" but now the stock is back in......Then.... Well, if it WAS adeal in the first place (had ther have been stock) then it would have / could have / should have been laced in the "Deals" section - the fact that the stock is now back in means that this is where it should be.......By way of example,"Deals" are often marked as "EXPIRED" due to no stock being available, well in this case the "deal" can be resurrected, or re-posted as the stock is now available once again,If you havent PLACED the deal yet (nor ohers) then simply post it with the mention that previouslt there has been little or no stock etc.Hope this helps.Either way, post it I recon....Purrrrrrrrrrrrrr xxx

Thank you I just wasn't sure where to post it!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best way to use Tesco club card vouchers?33
      2. Nike Apple Watch 42mm23
      3. Help choosing an Android box please.55
      4. Virgin Media - what is a good price?11

See more discussions