Where do you put a discount code

on Comets site,i can't see it and i'm at the CC page ?

12 Comments

Original Poster

It's ok,found it on the first page doh!

SuperEd

http://i47.tinypic.com/ajmfs5.jpg

Banned

got you a present;p

http://z.about.com/d/homerepair/1/5/9/2/-/-/glasses_3_4.jpg

Original Poster

goonertillidie;7339734

Thank you !!

Original Poster

casparwhite;7339739

got you a present;p

And you can shut it too:p

I thought these codes expired at 16:00 Christmas Eve, however I managed to reserve a Bosch Washer and Panasonic Microwave late Christmas Eve (sale price) and picked them both up yesterday.

Banned

How do I use the internet?

Excellent! I was about to order a Dyson for collection and I couldn't see the voucher box either. I assumed vouchers could only be redeemed against delivery orders. Woohooo!

Original Poster

zermattbusby;7339865

I thought these codes expired at 16:00 Christmas Eve, however I managed … I thought these codes expired at 16:00 Christmas Eve, however I managed to reserve a Bosch Washer and Panasonic Microwave late Christmas Eve (sale price) and picked them both up yesterday.

There's a new 5% code in the vouchers section:thumbsup: i've just ordered the Dyson overdrive:thumbsup:

Original Poster

DanJackson;7339893

How do I use the internet?

it would be a godsend if you couldn't:roll:

Banned

deb8z;7339957

it would be a godsend if you couldn't:roll:

This coming from the person that, instead of spending 30 seconds looking on the website she was visiting, decided to start a worthless thread on an entirely different website.

Banned

DanJackson;7339965

This coming from the person that, instead of spending 30 seconds looking … This coming from the person that, instead of spending 30 seconds looking on the website she was visiting, decided to start a worthless thread on an entirely different website.

so you are against leeching pictures from the internet because its not polite:cry::cry: but yet you are happy to go around insulting people.....for laughs

who are you to judge exactly......
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona2075
    2. How much would you pay for this chair?1314
    3. How dangerous is Donald trump?22
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764089

See more discussions