Groups

where do you spend more time facebook or HUKD?

im not on facebook, too much crappy app spam for me.

48 Comments

i'm guessing you spend more time on hukd then..

Original Poster

dataload;7688540

nope i look at the facebook homepage for HOURS on end :?

only just joined facebook but at the moment is a 80/20 split hotuk being the 80!!!!!

both equally i reckon maybe more in hukd for the same reasons as dcx

Original Poster

rob585;7688555

only just joined facebook but at the moment is a 80/20 split hotuk being … only just joined facebook but at the moment is a 80/20 split hotuk being the 80!!!!!

always can get a good laugh here just reading comments :thumbsup:

dataload;7688540

**cough**

mod

Facebook :-D

andywedge;7688577

hmmmmmmmmmm i smell sh....................................

better not finish that

andywedge;7688577

Lies, endless lies, your nearly as bad as BG1.

mod

Adam2050;7688581

Lies, endless lies, your nearly as bad as BG1.

:w00t:Moi? Lies?

I got a facebook account, go on it like every 2 weeks lol. Hotukdeals for me!

andywedge;7688592

:w00t: Moi? Lies?

:w00t: Said Sigmas all woman, and that was a lie, there was no evidence either way :whistling:

(Tbh always bring up the question what does everyone look like:oops:)

I think it's about even, I'm always browsing on here & I get emails through my phone every time something happens on Facebook, which gets pretty annoying after a while!

Original Poster

livingthelife07;7688608

I think it's about even, I'm always browsing on here & I get emails … I think it's about even, I'm always browsing on here & I get emails through my phone every time something happens on Facebook, which gets pretty annoying after a while!

everytime something happens on facebook i bet its always going off lol *beep beep* look like someones got a message :whistling:

andywedge;7688577

Reported, enjoy your ban :-D

mod

Adam2050;7688605

:w00t: Said Sigmas all woman, and that was a lie, there was no evidence … :w00t: Said Sigmas all woman, and that was a lie, there was no evidence either way :whistling:(Tbh always bring up the question what does everyone look like:oops:)

I look like a cross between David Tennant and Matt Bellamy but I aint shaved; Sigma actually does look like like Marge Simpson (she aint yellow though); ASB looks like Daniel Craig; and that's all I giving away ;-)

Andy...you've got same avvy as me? :?

andywedge;7688721

I look like a cross between David Tennant and Matt Bellamy but I aint … I look like a cross between David Tennant and Matt Bellamy but I aint shaved; Sigma actually does look like like Marge Simpson (she aint yellow though); ASB looks like Daniel Craig; and that's all I giving away ;-)

:lol:

I know the smileys aren't working right... ( it was a LOL BTW)

Marina;7688724

Andy...you've got same avvy as me? :?

:w00t::w00t::w00t:

dmh77;7688727

:w00t::w00t::w00t:

true isn't it?

Marina;7688732

true isn't it?

Yup!!! :w00t: :? :thinking:

mod

Marina;7688732

true isn't it?

Reported for impersonating a hamster

andywedge;7688736

Reported for impersonating a hamster

Who are you reporting it to? :lol:

Marina;7688739

Who are you reporting it to? :lol:

Me, me me!!! :w00t:

My god I'm confused!!!! :oops:

mod

I'm on the left - Mrs W on the right (I've shown this before - but will be deleting in 5 mins) I'm 3 years older now - so just imagine a bit of stuble and a few crows feet

[IMG]i636.photobucket.com/alb…jpg?t=1241875357[/IMG]

See Matt Bellamy / David Tennant

Is Adam online now? If not, I've seen this...new ones plz

andywedge;7688750

I'm on the left - Mrs W on the right (I've shown this before - but will … I'm on the left - Mrs W on the right (I've shown this before - but will be deleting in 5 mins) I'm 3 years older now - so just imagine a bit of stuble and a few crows feetSee Matt Bellamy / David Tennant

PIRATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mod

micoo;7688758

PIRATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aaaaargh

mod

Marina;7688755

Is Adam online now? If not, I've seen this...new ones plz

Marina; change your avvy back
    It's confusing me

andywedge;7688762

Aaaaargh

RUN AWAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

andywedge;7688763

Marina; change your avvy backIt's confusing me

done :thumbsup:

andywedge;7688763

Marina; change your avvy backIt's confusing me

The voice of reason!

Banned

Never been on facebook. Cant really see the point. Is it just a site where people update it with where they have been today? Doesnt it get extremely mindless in a big brother kind of way?

csiman;7688834

Never been on facebook. Cant really see the point. Is it just a site … Never been on facebook. Cant really see the point. Is it just a site where people update it with where they have been today? Doesnt it get extremely mindless in a big brother kind of way?

it's a good way to keep in contact with people who live far away etc but people do post alot of carp on there "is eating a pizza" like anyone cares or wants to know about what you're eating.

Banned

dataload;7689344

it's a good way to keep in contact with people who live far away etc but … it's a good way to keep in contact with people who live far away etc but people do post alot of carp on there "is eating a pizza" like anyone cares or wants to know about what you're eating.

pretty much how I expected it to be then :thumbsup:

more for the kiddies I guess

love love love fb to pieces spend far too long on there :thumbsup:

starsparkle2311;7691103

Yes you do, what's this? Your lunch break from the place? hahahahaha:p

oh thats me caught out then!! actually got the two going at the same time think its called multitasking lol! :w00t:

I have about 51 friends request in my facebook inbox and I ve not bothered to even responde to anyone of them, I know someone @ work who update their facebook profile like every hour and will probably die without facebook. life is so empty for so many without face book. its more like a diary....whenever they find love its on facebook, when the love is lost, its on face book. its so pathethic.

The novelty of facebook has long worn off for me.

fed up of reading peoples banal status changes when all I am thinking is GET A JOB!! (this does apply to certain people that will remain nameless)

Its HUKD all the way!! I am never off it

DJNG22;7691273

The novelty of facebook has long worn off for me.fed up of reading … The novelty of facebook has long worn off for me.fed up of reading peoples banal status changes when all I am thinking is GET A JOB!! (this does apply to certain people that will remain nameless) Its HUKD all the way!! I am never off it

you see back in the old days hukd used to be a lovely place with lots of fun banter and nice people who were up for a laugh but lately misc especially, has become a little tedious with all the bitching and nastiness so im not on here to post everyday now but i check in on a daily basis for a wee nosy, have to say mostly to look at the deals now though not so much the misc section.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Finally got a Xbox one s44
      2. Rain effect window. The one from FRIENDS! Please help!1011
      3. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid11
      4. Glazing Clay Pots for Drinking22

See more discussions