Where do you trade in your games?

Banned
I don't normally trade in my games, i usually decide to sell on Ebay if i want to get rid of any. So i really don't have a clue where i get the best prices?

Where do you all go to trade in your games?

7 Comments

i trade mine on here

Original Poster Banned

REDRANGER86;3393539

i trade mine on here

Well there's a start :thumbsup:

high street i use CEX and Gamestation. they both have offered modest (retail wise) offers for my previous stuff

use blockbusters as they wont be beat on trade ins so they will pay £1 more than cex so i print there prices off the net and go to my local blockbusters i just yesturday got £27 credit for cod 4 i only payed £30 5mths ago so cheaper than renting

Original Poster Banned

redboro;3393614

use blockbusters as they wont be beat on trade ins so they will pay £1 … use blockbusters as they wont be beat on trade ins so they will pay £1 more than cex so i print there prices off the net and go to my local blockbusters i just yesturday got £27 credit for cod 4 i only payed £30 5mths ago so cheaper than renting

Nice, thanks :thumbsup:

I have used GAME before. They occassionally run a deal where if you trade in 2 or more games then they will give you an extra 25%. I found them to give better prices than gamestation, but I think gamestation and blockbuster, so if blockbuster beat prices maybe gamestation will too.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
    2. word association Game74044544
    3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468
    4. Spotify Family Premium share721

See more discussions