Found 23rd Apr 2008
I don't know if this will work but it's worth a go

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

Original Poster

http://www.chasndeb.net/extraman.gif

very good - I can see that some bits are missing from the others when there are more men but it's a nice image

Banned

that is good!

oo oo i know this 1!! you see nature finds a way! where we recreated the men using fossilised blood found in the stomach's of mosquito's buried in tree sap, we had to make up some of the damaged dna using amphibian dna. now some west african frogs are able to change their sex if they're in a single sex environment. and so 1 of those men must have changed sex, got a lil fruity with 1 of the men and made another man! case solved!!!!

Now that is weird!!

Ace Hayward;1950285

oo oo i know this 1!! you see nature finds a way! where we recreated the … oo oo i know this 1!! you see nature finds a way! where we recreated the men using fossilised blood found in the stomach's of mosquito's buried in tree sap, we had to make up some of the damaged dna using amphibian dna. now some west african frogs are able to change their sex if they're in a single sex environment. and so 1 of those men must have changed sex, got a lil fruity with 1 of the men and made another man! case solved!!!!

YOU TALKIN ABOUT ME?

lol. your ears must of been burning!

very cool indeed

Original Poster

Anyone figured out how it works yet?
Post a comment
@
    Text