Found 20th Oct 2009
Its opening evening tonight for the college my daughter will be off to in september. It doesn't seem 5 minutes ago she was starting infants school and here we are 10 months from her leaving school. The time goes so quickly

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
23 Comments

Today is well dragging

Banned

get off this life draining forum:)

i know, 1st year uni seems like it started a few days ago im almost half way through 2nd year now

Lulu'sMammy;6632079

Today is well dragging

that made me chuckle, imagined there was an 'innit' on the end.

Original Poster Banned

casparwhite;6632083

get off this life draining forum:)

you aint wrong there :oops:although i havent spent all of the 16 yrs on here, although it does feel like it :oops:

Its opening evening tonight for the college my daughter will be off to in … Its opening evening tonight for the college my daughter will be off to in september. It doesn't seem 5 minutes ago she was starting infants school and here we are 10 months from her leaving school. The time goes so quickly

OMG ur SO right!!!

My son started college in September ... made me feel REALLY old n im only 35 lol

Original Poster Banned

magough;6632289

OMG ur SO right!!! My son started college in September ... made me feel … OMG ur SO right!!! My son started college in September ... made me feel REALLY old n im only 35 lol

is he enjoying it? it will seem very strange for her to be left school, i know in a way she will still be at school but it will be weird as she will be 17 when she starts

Banned

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Could you repeat the question? I'm not sure what you need answering Sassie?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

just got in from work....today has flown for me....out again in an hour

its scary but i remember when mine was young people used to come up and say if you think their make you worry now wait till they are older how i used to laugh

now mine being 20, 18 and 15 have never been in trouble with police, they are good kids but how i worry when they are out the oldest two nightclubs and bars, youngest one meeting mates, thats without the worry of girlfriends, boyfriends and money lol

when does the worry stop god its making look really old lmao

^^ Surely when you stop worrying about your kids, that's the time to start worrying.

It will never end I assume, you will soon be worrying about your grandkids.

Original Poster Banned

ttwcd;6632374

its scary but i remember when mine was young people used to come up and … its scary but i remember when mine was young people used to come up and say if you think their make you worry now wait till they are older how i used to laugh now mine being 20, 18 and 15 have never been in trouble with police, they are good kids but how i worry when they are out the oldest two nightclubs and bars, youngest one meeting mates, thats without the worry of girlfriends, boyfriends and money lolwhen does the worry stop god its making look really old lmao

when they call you deceased :oops:

greg_68;6632392

^^ Surely when you stop worrying about your kids, that's the time to … ^^ Surely when you stop worrying about your kids, that's the time to start worrying.It will never end I assume, you will soon be worrying about your grandkids.

that cheered me up lmao :thumbsup:

sassie;6632315

is he enjoying it? it will seem very strange for her to be left school, i … is he enjoying it? it will seem very strange for her to be left school, i know in a way she will still be at school but it will be weird as she will be 17 when she starts

Yeh he is enjoying it which is good.
What i dont understand is how they can call it "full-time education" when he only does 15 hours a week!!! :?

You wait till she has a DRIVING lesson :w00t:

Original Poster Banned

magough;6632583

Yeh he is enjoying it which is good.What i dont understand is how they … Yeh he is enjoying it which is good.What i dont understand is how they can call it "full-time education" when he only does 15 hours a week!!! :?You wait till she has a DRIVING lesson :w00t:

OMG don't :oops:

think the law has changed to 18 now though, so got nearly two years to be flapping over that:oops:

jellybaby22;6632756

yup feel the same.....cant believe my daughter is nearly 8...only seems … yup feel the same.....cant believe my daughter is nearly 8...only seems like yesterday i brought her home from hospital......

that's it JB make the old'uns feel even older.

My eldset has left home, middle son has a girlfriend and the youngest has body hair........your right, where does the time go!

Banned

Make sure your enjoy every single waking moment you can with them, they are you life, your future, and your meaning

sculpturatus;6633294

Make sure your enjoy every single waking moment you can with them, they … Make sure your enjoy every single waking moment you can with them, they are you life, your future, and your meaning

..........and when they finally leave the nest you realise how much you miss hearing them everyday :thumbsup:

Banned

bitseylango;6633464

..........and when they finally leave the nest you realise how much you … ..........and when they finally leave the nest you realise how much you miss hearing them everyday :thumbsup:

I miss them everyday I am not with them

sassie;6632615

OMG don't :oops:think the law has changed to 18 now though, so got nearly … OMG don't :oops:think the law has changed to 18 now though, so got nearly two years to be flapping over that:oops:

Don't think it has ... well at least i HOPE it hasn't as mine's having them and he's only 17 :?

Banned

bitseylango;6632896

My eldset has left home, middle son has a girlfriend and the youngest has … My eldset has left home, middle son has a girlfriend and the youngest has body hair........your right, where does the time go!

Not long before the calls of "Grandma".....................:w00t:

guv;6634299

Not long before the calls of "Grandma".....................:w00t:

from the eldest, maybe...........the other 2 had better not dare!!!!!!:-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How to remove bar at bottom of screen on ios 11.0.322
    2. MacBook88
    3. Printer help please.34
    4. heart rate monitor fitness watch33