Where else has this music been used?

15 replies
Found 20th Jun 2010
Anyone know were this music has been used because im sure ive heard it in another song the start of it rings a bell lol.

youtube.com/wat…q8k

15 Comments

Over 50's night at the local community centre?

Original Poster

jonny619447;8876595

Over 50's night at the local community centre?

lool maybe

quite possibly the best man ever.

Original Poster

angelfairee;8876604

quite possibly the best man ever.

2pacs better lol heard the music anywhere else?

Original Poster

fern37;8876621

here possiblyhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Amzp7W0RkPA

Nope lol cant get to sleep gotta find out

i would look for you andel, but if i search for 'fast love' and my missus looks at the history... She not gonna understand! :roll:

in reference to ferns link this is from wiki about fast love..

"History

The song was the second of six singles to be taken from George's comeback album Older, which was his first studio album in six years and only the third of his solo career. "Fastlove" was an energetic tune about the need for gratification and fulfillment without concern for commitment.

A re-sung but otherwise identical chorus of the Patrice Rushen hit "Forget Me Nots", performed by Siobhan Fahey (who also appears at the end of the music video), was used in the closing bars, although no co-writing credit was initially given. The song was somewhat unusual for a popular song, in that it does not have a defined chorus and that the single version is nearly five minutes long.

Michael wrote the song based on a brief love affair with city banker Brett Charles whom he met in Kazakhstan while writing songs for the album."

numptyj;8876627

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSRF3slguhI

shame you don't get .3points for that!!

andel90;8876608

2pacs better lol heard the music anywhere else?

yes. i heard it live when i went to seee george michael. thats wher.e

Original Poster

numptyj;8876627

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSRF3slguhI

Nope good song though

jonny619447;8876631

i would look for you andel, but if i search for 'fast love' and my missus … i would look for you andel, but if i search for 'fast love' and my missus looks at the history... She not gonna understand! :roll:

Lool no worries mate
numptyj;8876632

in reference to ferns link this is from wiki about fast love.."HistoryThe … in reference to ferns link this is from wiki about fast love.."HistoryThe song was the second of six singles to be taken from George's comeback album Older, which was his first studio album in six years and only the third of his solo career. "Fastlove" was an energetic tune about the need for gratification and fulfillment without concern for commitment.A re-sung but otherwise identical chorus of the Patrice Rushen hit "Forget Me Nots", performed by Siobhan Fahey (who also appears at the end of the music video), was used in the closing bars, although no co-writing credit was initially given. The song was somewhat unusual for a popular song, in that it does not have a defined chorus and that the single version is nearly five minutes long.Michael wrote the song based on a brief love affair with city banker Brett Charles whom he met in Kazakhstan while writing songs for the album."

Thanks for that mate checked them songs already maybe im wrong about the whole thing and i haven't actually heard it in another song lol

Original Poster

angelfairee;8876636

yes. i heard it live when i went to seee george michael. thats wher.e

Oh right kool

If you want to go one step further, get George michael - fully extended!

mediafire.com/?nw…kz5
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941398
    2. Add one, leave one game54415434
    3. What do you see?3138
    4. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…48107

See more discussions