Groups
    EXPIRED

Where has COD in stock?!

Does anyone know where has Call of Duty, Modern Warfare 2 still in stock for a reasonable price?!

I looked in Argos yesterday but its £49.99!

13 Comments

Banned

amazon.co.uk

£32 i think

just phoned sainsburys as i want a copy and its back to normal price

Nope - Amazon now £45....

Lol, Amazon price keeps yo-yo ing, I looked yesterday it was £45, I looked this morning it was £32, and now it's £38.75.

Babbabooey;6903849

Lol, Amazon price keeps yo-yo ing, I looked yesterday it was £45, I … Lol, Amazon price keeps yo-yo ing, I looked yesterday it was £45, I looked this morning it was £32, and now it's £38.75.

the £38 seller is a marketplace seller. Tesco Entertainment have it for £32 but they are quoting a 4-6 week delivery so the listing is wrong.

The op's best bet is to buy two copies from Tesco , one @ £40 and one at £25 (if you buy another chart game eg COD2) and sell the spare copy. Or try and take the spare copy back for a refund of £40 but customer services would have to be pretty stupid not to spot this but some people have posted that they have managed to do this...

Banned

£26 delivered if you use quidco / tesco clubcard

hotukdeals.com/ite…3-3

Banned

gari189;6903893

the £38 seller is a marketplace seller. Tesco Entertainment have it for … the £38 seller is a marketplace seller. Tesco Entertainment have it for £32 but they are quoting a 4-6 week delivery so the listing is wrong.The op's best bet is to buy two copies from Tesco , one @ £40 and one at £25 (if you buy another chart game eg COD2) and sell the spare copy. Or try and take the spare copy back for a refund of £40 but customer services would have to be pretty stupid not to spot this but some people have posted that they have managed to do this...

the listing isnt wrong. tescos website is wrong. I ordered as did others and it arrived within a couple of days.

The price they want to charge for this is ridiculous, at an RRP of £54.99 it's more than 1/4 of the price of a 360 Elite.

csiman;6903902

the listing isnt wrong. tescos website is wrong. I ordered as did others … the listing isnt wrong. tescos website is wrong. I ordered as did others and it arrived within a couple of days.

The listing is wrong because of the delivery info :thumbsup: If the op wants to buy instore then the 2 copies for £65 iis probably the best option but otherwise your deal (which I've just bumped) is currently the best (by a large margin)

Has Sainsbury's instore price definitely gone up from £26 then?
    I read on here somewhere that it was supposed to stay at that price "indefinitely"

Original Poster

i've just rang my local sainsburys who told me they haven't got any in stock and won't be getting anymore at all... she did seem a little annoyed though maybe with the amount of phone calls, next she'll be telling me they have stopped selling bread and milk!

Just called my local. Tonnes in stock, woo. Price £45, not so woo.
    The £26 deal ended yesterday

Babbabooey;6907074

Just called my local. Tonnes in stock, woo. Price £45, not so woo.The … Just called my local. Tonnes in stock, woo. Price £45, not so woo.The £26 deal ended yesterday

Well there's a surprise. Bet they had a mountain out back waiting for the offer to end.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
      2. word association Game74044544
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468
      4. Spotify Family Premium share721

See more discussions