Groups

Where has "edi" gone ????

Have I missed something ??
    But "edi" was never off this forum and now NOTHING !!!!

14 Comments

still trying to figure out how to use it.

maybe he voted with his mouse about the new site
    maybe hes ill
    or maybe hes on holiday

Banned

he has gone to get some new eyes due to getting eye burn from the garish colours on here :whistling:

Hey lets have have a anarchy party! with two mods missing we will be able to create much mayhem before anyone realises, ooops sorry just realised mayhems already been caused with the new design (if you can call it a design!)

dog_cop;1369213

he has gone to get some new eyes due to getting eye burn from the garish … he has gone to get some new eyes due to getting eye burn from the garish colours on here :whistling:

hehe, yeh that still hasnt been toned down !:whistling::whistling:

Yea I had to leave his bedroom, no point me being on my own there

harlzter;1369280

Hey lets have have a anarchy party! with two mods missing we will be able … Hey lets have have a anarchy party! with two mods missing we will be able to create much mayhem before anyone realises, ooops sorry just realised mayhems already been caused with the new design (if you can call it a design!)

Careful now.

Banned

why who else is not here?

sassie;1370443

why who else is not here?

Emma wasn't but she's back now.

Banned

duckmagicuk2;1370868

Emma wasn't but she's back now.

oh, i seen her about, didnt realise she'd been away

P.s welcome back emma

sassie;1370935

oh, i seen her about, didnt realise she'd been awayP.s welcome back emma

My ISP was playing head games, all fine now

Seasons greetingd to you all - picked through this thread as was wondering where edi and emma were - Thank God you are both OK! I was actually finding it hard to sleep last night - no joke - wondering where you both were. I am glad you are sorted now Emma and edi i hope you are having a nice holiday and please come back soon - we MISS you.

amibees;1382143

Seasons greetingd to you all - picked through this thread as was … Seasons greetingd to you all - picked through this thread as was wondering where edi and emma were - Thank God you are both OK! I was actually finding it hard to sleep last night - no joke - wondering where you both were. I am glad you are sorted now Emma and edi i hope you are having a nice holiday and please come back soon - we MISS you.

Back here @ your service guys :-D

Banned

edi;1405795

Back here @ your service guys :-D

welcome back edi, hope you had a great xmas and best wishes for the new year, right thats the naff stuff out of the way now lets get talking about the services....................................................ooops best not here, too many ears and all that:oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1117
      2. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay47
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17416146
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?32165

See more discussions