where has levis24 legendary thread gone?

i cant find it.....was gonna friday bump it!!?

9 Comments

Its gone!!! :-(

Why? Why god? Why did you have to take that thread :cry:

________________________________________________________________________________________
[FONT=Arial Black]jah is in mourning for the loss of the legendary levis thread. please bring it back[/FONT].

The mods have taken it down, because it was always being bumped up and Levis payed them 20 pounds to do so.

strike;4432997

The mods have taken it down, because it was always being bumped up and … The mods have taken it down, because it was always being bumped up and Levis payed them 20 pounds to do so.

:lol: It was bumped that often (we have the word association game and things like that so...) Surely being a good-deals/money-saving site its in people's interest to have opportunity to take part in the fabulous money-making scheme the levis proposed.

__________________________________________________ ______________________________________
[FONT=Arial Black]jah is in mourning for the loss of the legendary levis thread. please bring it back[/FONT].

RIP greatest thread ever. :cry:

HUKD will never be the same again.

brb.............off to start a petition. :lol:

It Is Official, That The Mods Are Corrupt

Syzable;4433258

RIP greatest thread ever. :cry:HUKD will never be the same … RIP greatest thread ever. :cry:HUKD will never be the same again.brb.............off to start a petition. :lol:

Where do I sign?

[SIZE=5]Bring back thread ]202642!!!!![/SIZE]

__________________________________________________ ______________________________________

Does this mean we will have to cancel Fridays now :cry:

jah128;4433311

Where do I sign? [SIZE=5]Bring back thread … Where do I sign? [SIZE=5]Bring back thread ]202642!!!!![/SIZE]__________________________________________________ ______________________________________[FONT=Arial Black]jah is in mourning for the loss of the legendary levis thread. please bring it back[/FONT].

Here hotukdeals.com/ite…4-b :-D

Original Poster

omg it relly has gone..off to sign ur petition sy.....

jah loving ur sig!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona1529
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764045
    3. Ebid over Ebay55
    4. First 2 lucky people.33

See more discussions