Groups
    EXPIRED

Where has my badge went? >(

Had the "Hotspot" badge since they introduced it and now its gone. just noticed

Sob sob; i'm off to cry myself to sleep.

16 Comments

I think they've all gone?

mine 2

you has had it.

i think many people hadn't actually earned it but dunno about the real ones

Edited by: "brilly" 20th Aug 2010

I stole it.

mine has gone also

chesso

Probably the outcome of this thread here!!I actually laughed at Admin's … Probably the outcome of this thread here!!I actually laughed at Admin's comment.:D

I'm glad to see they are working on the important bugs.

Jeeeeeeze, can't they fix the real problems before they go after cosmetic stuff.

So the report of Admin's death has been greatly exaggerated.

Wonder if he will post up an update as to what is and isn't happening regarding fixing this site.

Seems I've gone full circle, I used to moan, then I tried to help, but now I'm back at moaning again.
    None of these tactics seem to work by the way.
    Seems like nothing is being done in any logical / important order.

wulshaz

mine has gone also

me too, see how long it takes to get it back lol, there is now an empty spot in my life in the shape of my badge, its a cruel world!

it's back

chesso

Probably the outcome of this thread here!!I actually laughed at Admin's … Probably the outcome of this thread here!!I actually laughed at Admin's comment.:D

chesso

haha,.....love ur posts..very true though...still hate multiquote!

Banned

mine as went two

Jumpingphil

I'm glad to see they are working on the important bugs.Jeeeeeeze, can't … I'm glad to see they are working on the important bugs.Jeeeeeeze, can't they fix the real problems before they go after cosmetic stuff.So the report of Admin's death has been greatly exaggerated.Wonder if he will post up an update as to what is and isn't happening regarding fixing this site.Seems I've gone full circle, I used to moan, then I tried to help, but now I'm back at moaning again.None of these tactics seem to work by the way.Seems like nothing is being done in any logical / important order.

You have an exceptionally good line in moaning, so you might as well stick to that for the time being.:D

magicbeans: haha,.....love ur posts..very true though...still hate … magicbeans: haha,.....love ur posts..very true though...still hate multiquote!

I agree totally. X)

My hot spot is back but reduced to the 500 level!!

Banned

mines gone to. ive had deals exceed 500o
    Edited by: "ryman1000" 21st Aug 2010

lol mines gine too, i had the 1500 degree one which i thought was odd origionaly since i know none of my deals have been 500+ X)
    Edited by: "micoo" 21st Aug 2010

my heatwave badge has gone now and been replaced by a chatty badge??
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Rain effect window. The one from FRIENDS! Please help!56
      2. Beer experts help required!46
      3. Does the app aznog still work?22
      4. Best Custom ROM for XIaomi Redmi Note 233

See more discussions