Groups

Where has Student Mummy gone?

Mod & Ed
    As above, am trying to contact SM about some bits I bought, but inbox full and hasn't been on site for ages

12 Comments

Give her a call, e mail, etc etc?

Think she'll be extremely busy with uni hun. Are you waiting on things from her?

Original Poster Mod & Ed

xsazzyjayx;6740828

Think she'll be extremely busy with uni hun. Are you waiting on things … Think she'll be extremely busy with uni hun. Are you waiting on things from her?

yes, quite alot, she was going to send via courier 3 weeks ago have tried to pm her but inbox full, emailed her etc

Banned

keep the said thread updated, also report on said thread and ask for a mod to pm them, mod pms get through even with a full box, not alot else you can do unless you got contact details

xsazzyjayx;6740828

Think she'll be extremely busy with uni hun. Are you waiting on things … Think she'll be extremely busy with uni hun. Are you waiting on things from her?

+1 whenever i hear from her she is just mega busy with Uni babes xx

Hope your new baby is getting on well x

Yeah hun last time I heard from her she was mega busy with Uni.

It would be good if mods could just clear inboxs, I have been trying to contact her also

Hope all is well with you and baby xx

ooo how was ur induction?!

Original Poster Mod & Ed

magicbeans;6743392

ooo how was ur induction?!

The induction turned into a bit of a nightmare, ended up with placental abruption, but was in the right place thank goodness, and although I lost alot of blood Isabelle Rose was fine, she is now 2 weeks old, and when weighed Weds had put on 5oz from her birth weight of 7lb 3oz, she is gorgeous, would put up photo's but am a complete divvy and can't work out how even following the step by step instructions lol

What a gorgeous name :-D

munnski;6743441

What a gorgeous name :-D

Yes it is.... I dont have any girls names as yet x

massive congrats donkey

Banned

shudda jus pmd ionstead of reviving this thread!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Does the app aznog still work?22
      2. Best Custom ROM for XIaomi Redmi Note 233
      3. Virgin Media TV67
      4. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50023

See more discussions