where has the boots.com wish list gone?

Found 25th Jan
Looks like boots have removed the wish list....so no more using the wish list trick?, has everyone else's been removed?....really wanted to order from it this morning!

6 Comments

What trick ..

Original Poster

If an item was out of stock (especially if on an offer or sale), you could add it to your wish list, then when item came back into stock it would allow you to order it from there even though it was showing as out of stock on the product description ...hope this makes sense!!!

Maybe they have cottoned on and removed it

It was there the other day ... right at the bottom under the picture of the item .. quite small thou !!

Original Poster

LittleMac82

It was there the other day ... right at the bottom under the picture of … It was there the other day ... right at the bottom under the picture of the item .. quite small thou !!

It was there yesterday....but gone today!!!!, including everything I had saved in my wish list and favourites list

pj68

It was there yesterday....but gone today!!!!, including everything I had … It was there yesterday....but gone today!!!!, including everything I had saved in my wish list and favourites list

Think you're right, not liking the changes to the layout either.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941396
    2. Marmite1823
    3. Krack WiFi vuln1121
    4. UBER can be a waste of money1019

See more discussions