Where has the freemans silentnight bed link gone?

21 replies
Found 7th Apr 2009
i ordered from freemans.com yesterday, just wanted to look at the link again, and its gone, went on the site and the bed i ordered isnt there either!!!
Can anyone help?
xxxx

19 Comments

Its not available anymore (just read MSE).
Slim chances of getting one. But hope everyone does!

Original Poster

Whats MSE? and what happens then as ive paid for it?....

LOL

Sloth/Mod

Should have shopped at Debenhams.

I still have fond memories of the £2 Double bed i bought through here from them. :-D

Original Poster

tried to access my account, and it now says sorry for application for a account has been rejected...

Banned

*katie*;4851701

tried to access my account, and it now says sorry for application for a … tried to access my account, and it now says sorry for application for a account has been rejected...

= Your credit rating sucks or is non existent

Original Poster

ermm no....loads of people had this on the forum, and it was fine yesterday!!!!

Sloth/Mod

*katie*;4851769

ermm no....loads of people had this on the forum, and it was fine … ermm no....loads of people had this on the forum, and it was fine yesterday!!!!

I wouldn't worry too much.........no-one is given credit now unless you have a faultless record and extremely low risk.

Original Poster

Syzable;4851787

I wouldn't worry too much.........no-one is given credit now unless you … I wouldn't worry too much.........no-one is given credit now unless you have a faultless record and extremely low risk.

lol i have well good credit though!!! and its not even that, it was fine last night...and i paid in full!

Syzable;4851695

Should have shopped at Debenhams.I still have fond memories of the £2 … Should have shopped at Debenhams.I still have fond memories of the £2 Double bed i bought through here from them. :-D

Too true, just gutted I forget the free delivery code and quidco too! I was such a newb in those days :-D

Syzable;4851695

Should have shopped at Debenhams.I still have fond memories of the £2 … Should have shopped at Debenhams.I still have fond memories of the £2 Double bed i bought through here from them. :-D

It was king size, not just a double :-D

my sister has just rang and got told that this should no longer ba anywhere on their site, orders will not be honoured and e-mails will be sent, it should be £700 and something

*katie*;4851701

tried to access my account, and it now says sorry for application for a … tried to access my account, and it now says sorry for application for a account has been rejected...

i got the same so we def not gna get our beds lol to good to be true

Telephoned Freemans this morning as had not applied the 20% discount when i ordered, operartor advised that the price of the bed was incorrect and should be over £700,and that i would have to pay the corrected price. if i still wanted the bed.

Interesting i checked my account this morn to see if they had take the monies for the bed and they have!! ! (i realise they can always refund it) however if they think its ok to take money out of an account and not provide any goods then its gonna be an interesting conversation!! :thumbsup:

any one heard anything yet
money took but not heard anything else
jim:?

I've received the 2 items of clothes I ordered along with the bed..no cancellation email......

Quick check of the law states if they take the money then its a contract.

But that didn't stop Asda refusing to send their beds.

Took £153 from my account several days ago and refunded back today. So glad I didn't throw / give away my bed , I'd be on the floor now
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition74826
    2. Win free gin for a year99
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines65
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk33

See more discussions