Groups

Where has the old free software thread gone?

I used to get a lot of useful free software tips from the 1st thread on the old site in the freebie
    section [think it was a Sticky] .
    Can anyone give me a pointer on how to find that thread on the new site as it was a great thread for all sorts of free stuff which was great.
    Cheers Richard682e

3 Comments

Diodorus-siculus;1452177

It's ]here, I think.___________________Be good, Dio :thumbsup:

Well found :thumbsup:
    I really used to like looking at and learning about the stuff on this thread.
    It's a shame the thread can't be accessable in an easy way so it can be carried on ??

Original Poster

:thumbsup:Cheers this it it but somehow its not quite right at the top of the page it has
    a grey bar running all the way across and through the page numbers but its the ONE
    i was after but only duckmagic has posted in it this year so looks like it may not be used as much as before which will be a shame.
    That's the price of site improvements i guess:whistling:
    Thanks
    ]http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/134612/where-has-the-old-free-software-thr/../../../forums/customavatars/avatar7460_2.gif
    ]Diodorus-siculus

Original Poster

hottoshop;1452214

Well found :thumbsup:I really used to like looking at and learning about … Well found :thumbsup:I really used to like looking at and learning about the stuff on this thread. It's a shame the thread can't be accessable in an easy way so it can be carried on ??

Can the mods do anything please :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Walker crisps56
      2. Your favourite member of the Labour shadow cabinet is .....913
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767534
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047202

See more discussions