Groups

where has the samsung f210 orange mobile deal gone £28.50

as above please

18 Comments

Its been expired...if you cant see it, you need to unfilter expired deals...use the link below to do this

hotukdeals.com/mob…rue ...its on the 2nd page of my listings (text only mode)

ooh cheers...have changed my link to send you direct to mobiles with expired deals showing

damn...instead of showing you newest deals with expired showing, I should have copied the link to show hottest with expired:roll::whistling::stocking:

I got an email from them today saying that they are sold out ...

patrickuk;3897338

I got an email from them today saying that they are sold out ...

You must have been the only person in the UK that Orange sent an email to. Some of us have waited in all day today for the promised delivery, not being aware that Orange took our cash without having enough phones in stock to fulfill the orders. I reckon you were lucky!:x

Yep, nowt for me either despite today being my delivery day. No email either. Isn't that called theft?

anyone got theirs yet???

callendergirl40;3902497

anyone got theirs yet???

I HAVE GOT THE PHONE THANKS

callendergirl40;3902497

anyone got theirs yet???

Not got mine yet, promised 30th, no email either.

bargain123hunter;3903145

I HAVE GOT THE PHONE THANKS

[SIZE="7"]
    GOOD FOR YOU![/SIZE]

Sarcasm based on caps - nothing to with the phone.

not received mine yet, or an email explaining the delay...payment taken

Banned

I've not received mine yet either

just phoned them today mine said 30th and never came the lady told me they had sold out due to being internet orders but said company is building more and ill have it by tues!!

has orange got these in stock? as not received mine yet

junaid;3960744

has orange got these in stock? as not received mine yet

Nope, bad news, I just received this email from Orange:

Hello,

We recently emailed you about your order for the Samsung F210 Blue on Pay as you go.

Due to the high demand for this offer we are now out of stock.

To avoid disappointment we have identified some alternatives that you may wish to choose from:
    Samsung E250 Blue
    Samsung J700
    Motorola ROKR E8
    Simply email us your new choice of phone along with your Orange reference number to the address below, and we will fulfil your order as soon as possible.

Same email

What number do I ring as I havent received my order?

I waited in the whole tuesday but nothing, phoned them and told would now be coming on the thursday. cancelled over phone and email. still not been refunded.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What's up with people creating accounts just to ask for UNiDAYS codes?33
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047150
      3. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 187 ***1129
      4. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller66

See more discussions