Where have the cans of Fanta lemon gone?

Found 30th Mar 2016
Been to Asda, Morrisons, Tesco and Sainsburys and all don't seem to stock Fanta Lemon anymore. I spoke to Coca Cola and they advised me to go to a cash and carry if I'm wanting this particular flavour.

I've been doing some searching around and I can see I can get a pack of 24 cans for under £10 (inc vat + free delivery) which is good and works out about 50p a can. Whilst I'm searching around for discount codes and other offers on as many sites as I can, Does anyone know anywhere that sells Fanta lemon in cans at a cheaper price?

Thanks

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
24 Comments

Farmfoods did stock them.

Think it was around £0.35p.

I've been getting them in B&M

Original Poster

ThugBasher

Farmfoods did stock them. Think it was around £0.35p.

Never thought about farmfoods. I'll have a pop in tomorrow and have a look

asda have bottles

Original Poster

hvc123xo

I've been getting them in B&M

Went there at weekend and never noticed them, then again didn't think to look in there initially so will also look tomorrow as its round the corner from farmfoods

Did you drink them? X)

Original Poster

adamsedge

asda have bottles

I have a couple of bottle but prefer it in cans. It's far more refreshing and once the bottle has opened it goes flat quickly. Also be ideal in cans for my mini fridge

Original Poster

jco83

Did you drink them? X)

Haha I wish! Literally my favourite summer drink. I think it's all I drank one time when I was on an all inclusive holiday oO

caironjake

Haha I wish! Literally my favourite summer drink. I think it's all I … Haha I wish! Literally my favourite summer drink. I think it's all I drank one time when I was on an all inclusive holiday oO

Nice! You got your money's worth there then oO X)

Banned

it's because some stores have weakness in the sale of the product. iv seen bottles too never looked out for cans as bottles are cheaper.

I was never a fan of that drink anyway

My favourite to along with Lilt, can't find either either.

Original Poster

Rang my local farmfoods and b&m and both don't stock it

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fanta-Lemon-Soft-Drink-pack/dp/B0054HGJB8

Or Try
Home bargains
Pound land

Edited by: "ashopaholic123" 30th Mar 2016

Original Poster

ashopaholic123

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fanta-Lemon-Soft-Drink-pack/dp/B0054HGJB8Or Try … http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fanta-Lemon-Soft-Drink-pack/dp/B0054HGJB8Or Try Home bargainsPound land

Thanks, my first search was Amazon. Quite expensive. I've also been into poundland & poundworld yesterday which I forgot to mention. Will give my local home bargains a call tomorrow to check

caironjake

Haha I wish! Literally my favourite summer drink. I think it's all I … Haha I wish! Literally my favourite summer drink. I think it's all I drank one time when I was on an all inclusive holiday oO

Plus vodka?

Where have you found it at £10/case?

Original Poster

dereklogan7

Plus vodka?

oO I can't handle vodka, not even the slightest X) I stick to Apple Sours

Original Poster

dereklogan7

Where have you found it at £10/case?

jlbrooks.co.uk/sof…tml

caironjake

http://jlbrooks.co.uk/soft-drinks/fanta-lemon-cans-330ml-x-24.html

Thanks, that's a good deal. You should post it. Then you'll find out if it's cheaper elsewhere, there's always some smart **** out to spoil the deal. X)

Original Poster

dereklogan7

Thanks, that's a good deal. You should post it. Then you'll find out if … Thanks, that's a good deal. You should post it. Then you'll find out if it's cheaper elsewhere, there's always some smart **** out to spoil the deal. X)

I suppose you're right, I know some people like to go all the way in proving there's a better deal in which in some ways is alright for my situation (_;)

caironjake

I suppose you're right, I know some people like to go all the way in … I suppose you're right, I know some people like to go all the way in proving there's a better deal in which in some ways is alright for my situation (_;)

Go for it.

Original Poster

dereklogan7

Go for it.

Posted, lets see what happens X)

Original Poster

Thread was removed

These drinks are disgusting since they've had aspartame and saccharine added. Same with lilt, it used to be so sweet and refreshing, now it's horrible
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants