Where have the decent phone and PS3 bundles gone?

14 replies
Found 4th Dec 2008
My Gfriend is about to take out a new contract. she wants to spend £25-30 and wants the nokia 6600. I'm more than willing to chuck in a few quid to get a free PS3, there used to be loads of combi deals posted on here but they appear to have dried up.

Whats the craic?

Any help will be much appreciated and repped!

Cheers

14 Comments

Ask Duckmagicuk2 - he's up on all the latest mobile deals. He's helped me in the past.

Banned

they still doing them on the high st tho big posters in the shops today offering free ps3/wii etc

got something from ebuyer as well offering free wii with contract

Original Poster

casparwhite;3661076

they still doing them on the high st tho big posters in the shops today … they still doing them on the high st tho big posters in the shops today offering free ps3/wii etcgot something from ebuyer as well offering free wii with contract

Yeah, rubbish phones though.

She's quite fussy!
:whistling:

Oh and thank you both!

Rep comin your way as promised

You trried [url]www.phones4u.co.uk[/url] ? You can search by freebie.

Banned

ludichris;3661095

Yeah, rubbish phones though.She's quite fussy!:whistling:Oh and thank you … Yeah, rubbish phones though.She's quite fussy!:whistling:Oh and thank you both!Rep comin your way as promised

which 6600 is it mate the fold or slide?

give us some details and ill see what i can find i got some free time on my hands

Original Poster

casparwhite;3661156

which 6600 is it mate the fold or slide?give us some details and ill see … which 6600 is it mate the fold or slide?give us some details and ill see what i can find i got some free time on my hands

slide. she just saw it today and I dont get my toy unless she gets hers (phnaar phnaar!)
:-D

Thanks loads

Original Poster

kyalion;3661112

You trried [url]www.phones4u.co.uk[/url] ? You can search by freebie.

I was in but the tarriffs were £45?

Be as well just buying the thing.

Cheers though!

(still tryin to suss multi quote)

Kyalion-love the location by the way!

Original Poster

casparwhite;3661337

]http://www.bestcontractmobilephonedeals.co.uk/phone_deal_contract.asp?Ph=Nokia--6600--Slidecheck here mate quite a few=all&text=Any&contract=Any&budget=Any&freegifts=anygift&retailer=anyretailer&s=totalcost+ASC&submit=search&x=44&y=7#searchview"]http://www.mobileshop.com/mobile-phones/site-find.php?idhandset=880&mins=Any&nets[]=all&text=Any&contract=Any&budget=Any&freegifts=anygift&retailer=anyretailer&s=totalcost+ASC&submit=search&x=44&y=7#searchviewthis is good site also

Crackin!

Cheers!

looks much cheaper to just get her to get me the ps3 with the cash she might save. I''ll chuck in a few quid obviously! lol

Banned

compare contracts here with free ps3 included

]http//ww…ps3

Original Poster

casparwhite;3661419

compare contracts here with free ps3 … compare contracts here with free ps3 included]http://www.freecontractmobiles.co.uk/handsets/display.asp?hs=6600slideblack&phone=Nokia+6600+Slide+Black&gift=ps3

my god these handsets aint cheap!

ludichris;3661220

I was in but the tarriffs were £45?Be as well just buying the … I was in but the tarriffs were £45?Be as well just buying the thing.Cheers though!(still tryin to suss multi quote)Kyalion-love the location by the way!

Yeh, Baby :whistling:

Banned

you can pick the handset up on ebay for around 130 some a bit less

Original Poster

casparwhite;3661700

you can pick the handset up on ebay for around 130 some a bit less

thanks once more.

might get an o2 sim a handset and buy the ps3 seperately. that £20 a month no contract deal was good surely it'll be back.

12x20=240
£130-handset
£200 or there abouts after christmas for PS3

£570 and no contract plus PS3!

lookin back it seems so obvious!

Cheers
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz44
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…56119
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314659
    4. word association Game74244933

See more discussions