Found 2nd Apr 2010
Hi, looking to go to Turkey for a holiday, going with teenage kids, not looking for nightlife. Havn't been before, would appreciate suggestions of where is nice. Thanks

1. Misc
  2. Turkey
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Turkey
18 Comments

Banned

Olu Denize is supposed to be nice. I've never been but a lot of people recommended it so I might go there myself this year

hotukdeals.com/ite…key

Original Poster

Paddy Charlie;8271534

Olu Denize is supposed to be nice. I've never been but a lot of people … Olu Denize is supposed to be nice. I've never been but a lot of people recommended it so I might go there myself this yearhttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/636110/what-hotel-in-turkey

just had a look, looks great. Just looking on icelolly.com can't see that particular resort. Does anyone know of any good deals for end of June

i go to marmaris every year and i stay at the rosy apartments its basic but very clean and you couldnt get better staff they are so helpfull

we were looking at the wow topkapi or wow kremlin but chose egypt instead but the wow place have got water parks

We go to altinkum, its lush there, less than an hour from bodrum and in easy access to lots of places

Side, Ive been loads of places in Turkey now and Side is still my favorite place, going back in June for my 30th- the ice cream men at night are amazing!

Original Poster

thanks guys, have decided on olu denize, it looks lovely, bit more pricey then the other resorts though. Does anyone know of any good deals, preferably self catering for a family of four flexible with dates mid to end of june

Banned

[url]www.onthebeach.co.uk[/url] usually have decent prices and quidco, but shop around and play travel agents off each other by getting them to price match or offer lower deals

Original Poster

Paddy Charlie;8271890

[url]www.onthebeach.co.uk[/url] usually have decent prices and quidco, … [url]www.onthebeach.co.uk[/url] usually have decent prices and quidco, but shop around and play travel agents off each other by getting them to price match or offer lower deals

Thanks again Paddy, they havn't got anything at olu deniz which is self catering which is a shame as a family that would of been better for us

Original Poster

I'm going to have to choose somewhere other then Olu deniz as self catering is not available there

Lilly_White;8272001

I'm going to have to choose somewhere other then Olu deniz as self … I'm going to have to choose somewhere other then Olu deniz as self catering is not available there

That's a pity, went there in 2008, the Hotel Alize (all inclusive) and really enjoyed it though it's 2 hours from the airport.

Original Poster

tallpete33;8272119

That's a pity, went there in 2008, the Hotel Alize (all inclusive) and … That's a pity, went there in 2008, the Hotel Alize (all inclusive) and really enjoyed it though it's 2 hours from the airport.

Yes it is, anything similar to oludenize, nice and quite, not much night life, scenic views?

Original Poster

I have now decided to broaden my search for either self catering or half board/inclusive, everytime a find a deal and i look on trip advisor for reviews most of them say the hotel is rubbish, not sure if its worth taking a gamble!

Look on Alpharooms.com too.

Original Poster

Jenny1979x;8276948

Look on Alpharooms.com too.

Thanks, will do

I am looking for turkey hol's too, have a look on skyscanner.com click on holidays at the top so your just not looking for flights.

Then look at you price range etc. Then compare on tripadvisor. Some great value holidays!

Banned

PM sent

I went olu deniz in july, was amazing, lovely and quiet at night, on their main street there is a night market, which is really lovely to browse around, and the hotel road is so quiet! Also there is towns like fettiye and hisonoru a short mini bus away where night life and bars are there if you want them.
I recommend it 100%, I'm going back to the same place and hotel, which was hotel karbel beach this year.
I went bed and bedroom with my sister, and we ate out in the evening, prices there are fantastic, the turkish love children, and every place or restaurant is suitable for kids.
Hope that helps
Katie
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21128
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769544
    3. Exploding Paw Patrol foam soap Leaves child in ICU11
    4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3065

See more discussions