Groups

Where is everyone ????

Seems very quiet on here this morning

18 Comments

I'm here . I'm here . :thumbsup: Don't know about all the others. :-)

Original Poster

morning paul

work?

Boo!:w00t:

I'M HERE TOO ! Good morning all

i was here most of the night with a restless 17month old..... now im off to catch some sleep as he is at my mums! hehe!! night night all

faiza1;1818743

i was here most of the night with a restless 17month old..... now im off … i was here most of the night with a restless 17month old..... now im off to catch some sleep as he is at my mums! hehe!! night night all

Sweet dreams

aww thanks snowtiger..jus finished checking hotmail.... beddy time... ..hope i get no tele sale calls.... for THEIR sake.... !!!!

Morning everyone, i was going through the deals before i came here. Have a good day

Banned

oo im here.
    (4897 Guests, 813 Members) also people are too lazy to register for the site so... thats there problem.

I think people should be allowed on here as guests for a certain time period, [ 3 months?] and then they should have to join and be a part of our community.

We're all at the other place...
    ...OH SUGAR!! I wasn't suppose to tell you, forget i mentioned it.

To me its seemed quiet for the past few days, I'm at work wishing I was in bed

crow99;1818952

To me its seemed quiet for the past few days, I'm at work wishing I was … To me its seemed quiet for the past few days, I'm at work wishing I was in bed

Don't we all!

I'm clock watching, waiting for 11'sies.

:w00t:

yo yo

4Site;1818884

We're all at the other place......OH SUGAR!! I wasn't suppose to tell … We're all at the other place......OH SUGAR!! I wasn't suppose to tell you, forget i mentioned it.

get a life

snowtiger;1819034

& that is .............................. ? MSE ?

If you didn't get the invitation you should take the hint...

:-DI was spitting out z's!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Jaffa quake as McVitie's cuts pack sizes - BBC News810
      2. Fakespot.com Amazon fake review detector.55
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767533
      4. Cheer me up please?1431

See more discussions