Where is everyone going on holiday this year ?

where is everyone going ?

57 Comments

The Algarve! cant wait yay!

Bulgaria...Sozopol. 22nd july till 10th August! Lovely!!!

Original Poster

kirsty1981;5196220

The Algarve! cant wait yay!

1 week or 2 ?

Original Poster

nlambert;5196221

Bulgaria...Sozopol. 22nd july till 10th August! Lovely!!!

iv never been, have you been before ?

http://www.broque.de/releases/025lowtec/going%20nowhere.gif

Already been to .......

Rome in Jan
Spain last week

Going to.......

Vegas in July
Florida in Oct

Happy Days :-)

Glastonbury, Camp Bestival and then here thomson.co.uk/des…gle in October.

Original Poster

smithyp1;5196256

Already been to .......Rome in JanSpain last weekGoing to.......Vegas in … Already been to .......Rome in JanSpain last weekGoing to.......Vegas in JulyFlorida in OctHappy Days :-)

alrite for some ay !! im going to crete in july and maybe somewhere else later in the year.

Got a cheap deal on a one way ticket to Mexico yay !!!

Can't wait...i'm dying to go there :lol:

thomasc123;5196223

1 week or 2 ?

15 nights....first holiday abroad... never flown before! I'm soooo excited!:-D:-D:-D

kirsty1981;5196288

15 nights....first holiday abroad... never flown before! I'm soooo … 15 nights....first holiday abroad... never flown before! I'm soooo excited!:-D:-D:-D

Enjoy......

smithyp1;5196302

Enjoy......

thank you :-D

went to disney paris at easter-australia in september.

got a few concert trips planned for july/august in london.

went to lanzarote in jan; newquay and disneyland for easter; going to amsterdam in july and maybe florida for xmas?!

blackpool with the lads

Amsterdam for a stag party in a couple of weeks. Home for two days when I get back then off to Cuba for two weeks on a 24 hour all inclusive. Good times.

Major beer gut at the end of the holidays. Bad times.

Javia (Spain) for two weeks in august. Can't wait.

Scouser78;5196350

Amsterdam for a stag party in a couple of weeks. Home for two days when … Amsterdam for a stag party in a couple of weeks. Home for two days when I get back then off to Cuba for two weeks on a 24 hour all inclusive. Good times.Major beer gut at the end of the holidays. Bad times.

Where abouts in cuba?

Majorca on an all-inclusive in June, Ibiza on a working/hol in August! Yippeeeee!!!

Original Poster

karaokecolin;5196384

Majorca on an all-inclusive in June, Ibiza on a working/hol in August! … Majorca on an all-inclusive in June, Ibiza on a working/hol in August! Yippeeeee!!!

what kind of work, if you dont mind me asking

smithyp1;5196377

Where abouts in cuba?

Playa Costa Verde in Holguin.

thomasc123;5196231

iv never been, have you been before ?

Yes..my wife is Bulgarian. we go every year...cheap and beautiful beached on the black sea

Scouser78;5196405

Playa Costa Verde in Holguin.

Oh...never been to holguin.....have been to the cayos and varadero.

Have fun ! :thumbsup:

WOW me included....What a credit crunch we are all having!!!!! lol

Morning Tom
I am going to explore more of UK this year. I am thinking about Cornwall and that place close by that is like a little island that looks tropical. I saw it on tv but i can't remember the name of it. lol sorry!

smithyp1;5196428

Oh...never been to holguin.....have been to the cayos and varadero.Have … Oh...never been to holguin.....have been to the cayos and varadero.Have fun ! :thumbsup:

Cheers mate, looking forward to it. Read up a fair bit on all parts of Cuba and Varadero seems the liveliest whilst Holguin seems one of the more quieter spots. Doesn't bother me as it's going to be a relaxing two weeks in the sun hitting the bar.

Original Poster

kaits;5196456

Morning Tom I am going to explore more of UK this year. I am thinking … Morning Tom I am going to explore more of UK this year. I am thinking about Cornwall and that place close by that is like a little island that looks tropical. I saw it on tv but i can't remember the name of it. lol sorry!

Hiya !

Canvey Island ?? hahah

We are going Cyprus for 2 weeks!!!!

althougth i hope the euro exchange rates get better before then :cry:

Original Poster

ilovepink;5196477

We are going Cyprus for 2 weeks!!!!althougth i hope the euro exchange … We are going Cyprus for 2 weeks!!!!althougth i hope the euro exchange rates get better before then :cry:

yeah me too, keep your eye on this i guess ??

hotukdeals.com/for…982

thomasc123;5196472

Hiya ! Canvey Island ?? hahah

haha no! Though I have been there to Kings holiday camp

I just googled : Isles of scilly

Original Poster

kaits;5196529

haha no! Though I have been there to Kings holiday camp :pI just googled … haha no! Though I have been there to Kings holiday camp :pI just googled : Isles of scilly

thomasc123;5196499

yeah me too, keep your eye on this i guess … yeah me too, keep your eye on this i guess ??http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=399982

ok will do ta.

think your right thou cant get much worse, can it???

going pakistan on sunday for 6 weeks. and again for 3 week in december, then ithe roces of plannin a boys only holiday to maimi next may

Original Poster

ilovepink;5196555

ok will do ta.think your right thou cant get much worse, can it???

check the last post on there... seems to be getting slightly better

thomasc123;5196546

iv been to canvey too.... cool when we going ? hahayou up to much today? … iv been to canvey too.... cool when we going ? hahayou up to much today? im so bored.

You cant make me go back to Canvey lol it's only fun when you are a kid
My mum used to lie to us and tell us it was like disney land.
You don't know the meaning of boredom till you've been locked in a padded cell:w00t:
I've got a bit of work to keep me busy for the afternoon. I am just procrastinating here :thumbsup:
Did admin tell you off for yesterdays browsing breach? :?

thomasc123;5196390

what kind of work, if you dont mind me asking

Doing a spot o' Dj'ing in a pal's bar.:thumbsup: just a coupl of nightts then a few days sunning it up!!

Off to Ayia Napa in August, cant wait

Original Poster

kaits;5196615

You cant make me go back to Canvey lol it's only fun when you are a kidMy … You cant make me go back to Canvey lol it's only fun when you are a kidMy mum uses to lie to us and tell us it was like disney land.You don't know the meaning of boredom till you've been locked in a padded cell:w00t:I've got a bit of work to keep me busy for the afternoon. I am just procrastinating here :thumbsup:Did admin tell you off for yesterdays browsing breach? :?

haha disney land !! how funny..

tell me off for what, what did i do ? to be fair them telling me off wouldnt surprise me.. lol

thomasc123;5196658

haha disney land !! how funny..tell me off for what, what did i do ? to … haha disney land !! how funny..tell me off for what, what did i do ? to be fair them telling me off wouldnt surprise me.. lol

when you are a kid everything looks like disney land. She had me convinced:roll:
I wont be fooled again. I hope you have a really good holiday Tom! Be careful on those bikes;-) My cousins came back from there well banged up!
I saw a little dog sleeping in the middle of the road and lorries passing it either side...only in Greece!

kaits;5196615

You cant make me go back to Canvey lol it's only fun when you are a kidMy … You cant make me go back to Canvey lol it's only fun when you are a kidMy mum uses to lie to us and tell us it was like disney land.You don't know the meaning of boredom till you've been locked in a padded cell:w00t:I've got a bit of work to keep me busy for the afternoon. I am just procrastinating here :thumbsup:Did admin tell you off for yesterdays browsing breach? :?

I Live on canvey, can't imagine why anyone would come here for a holiday, I wouldn't even have a day out here!

Please tell ???
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Stop everything, Nutella is bringing a biscuit snack to the market - Metro1312
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763948
    3. What an absolute disgrace2150
    4. GOT Leaks again416

See more discussions