Groups

Where is Familyguy9?

Familyguy9 and I had a deal for the sale of his Zune for £35 BT- but he's now gone awol!

He also had a deal with wiltonson for a Wii who sent him £90.

Can anyone help?

8 Comments

£90 for a Wii - well that would tell you something is up right there mate.

Banned

Sounds like he has pulled a fast one.

Original Poster

stingersplash;2382156

from what I gather the wii was just as is i.e. no controllers etc. familygu9 has/had over 650 post on this forum and has/had been a member for a year, he also has/had positive trade feedback....

Original Poster

stingersplash;2382156

thanks very helpful

Maybe I should quantify help - If anyone knows the whereabouts in Southampton of familyguy9 I'd be very interested as I'm due down his neck of the woods in a week or so....

Banned

ramtec;2382238

If anyone knows the whereabouts in Southampton of familyguy9 I'd be very … If anyone knows the whereabouts in Southampton of familyguy9 I'd be very interested

The Police would also like an answer to this question.

Original Poster

done a bit more digging - seems to be in the military he references Southamton and RAF Honington near Bury St Enmunds

ramtec;2382224

from what I gather the wii was just as is i.e. no controllers etc. … from what I gather the wii was just as is i.e. no controllers etc. familygu9 has/had over 650 post on this forum and has/had been a member for a year, he also has/had positive trade feedback....

why not contact some of those that have given positive feedback.there may be someone who has address telephone number etc

Original Poster

SpecialK;2383674

why not contact some of those that have given positive feedback.there may … why not contact some of those that have given positive feedback.there may be someone who has address telephone number etc

great idea thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you use a case on your iPhone?55
      2. Amazon prime subscribe & save49
      3. What to do?????812
      4. Iphone 7 - What Case?510

See more discussions