Expired

Where is for sale / trade?

Found 30th Sep 2017
Been a member for a long time but not used site for a long time! Where is the for sale and trade section gone? Can't find it!
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
its gone they want u to use the pos known as lokal
mattmerch3 m ago

its gone they want u to use the pos known as lokal

Thank you. That site any good? Looking to get fifa 18 and figured there will b a few for sale with all the bundle deals. U know of any other places to look?
They removed it a while back. Everyone complains about it being gone but I don’t really see much of a problem. There are alternative apps around and half the time the correct info wasn’t posted
The problem with Lokal is that HUKD members feedback when it converted over to Lokal was not carried forward and therefore now you don't know how genuine a seller is.
To find it, search in the drop down box under MENU at the top of the page.
Toptrumpet4 m ago

The problem with Lokal is that HUKD members feedback when it converted …The problem with Lokal is that HUKD members feedback when it converted over to Lokal was not carried forward and therefore now you don't know how genuine a seller is.To find it, search in the drop down box under MENU at the top of the page.

''What will happen to my data?
Lokal will not be importing anything other than your username, reg'd email address and feedback (trading history). You'll be able to login with your hotukdeals password though Lokal will not be importing it in plain text of course.''

If you chose to 'opt in' at the time, your feedback (trading history) was transferred to Lokal
Yeah the f/s forum here had a real community feel. Lokal is just like gumtree but without much on it.
jojothefirst2 h, 21 m ago

Thank you. That site any good? Looking to get fifa 18 and figured there …Thank you. That site any good? Looking to get fifa 18 and figured there will b a few for sale with all the bundle deals. U know of any other places to look?

Avforums has a great FS/Trade board.
They sold it.
32138619-oxTUN.jpg
oh look at the clouds
Can we not talk about this please.

I'll need me rocking chair
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants