Groups

Where is Geek Grrrl Today??????

I am missing all of your threads! Havent had half as many to reply to - come baaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!

What am I supposed to do when you are back in work next week I bet you havent even considered that! :giggle: How selfish of you

4 Comments

im heeeere!!
    but I wont be for long, cant stand putting down my new book! or the puppies!
    plus I have to nip into town later for snacks, my perscriptions, and flowers for davids mum (aka my second mum)

Original Poster

Good to see lots of posts from you again My own fault for suggesting the book what chapter are you up to?

What puppies you got???

kelly_o_fanatic

Good to see lots of posts from you again My own fault for suggesting … Good to see lots of posts from you again My own fault for suggesting the book what chapter are you up to?What puppies you got???

I finished it last night, cant wait for number 2 to arrive.
    ive got nintendogs chihuahua, I love my baby chihuahua

Original Poster

Told you it was good! Dont forget, number 2 might not be as easy to get into (I think I read a bit, then it got boring, then I skipped a chapter and it was great!) but definatly worth continuing with
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764228
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846176
      3. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…45
      4. What do these 2 men have in common1321

See more discussions