Groups

Where is Godutchgo Does anyone know?????

He not been seen for a few days and has taken his Avatar off!! has anyone heard from him....We All Miss Him :-(

72 Comments

I don't know where he's gone frilly but I miss him too..:cry: One of the good ones..

no idea either but i wish he would come back :?

Original Poster

edna_clouds;3679095

I don't know where he's gone frilly but I miss him too..:cry: One of the … I don't know where he's gone frilly but I miss him too..:cry: One of the good ones..

I Know... its not like him...... the place just aint the same :cry:

Shall we gets some t-shirts printed and start a compain?

Original Poster

[SIZE="6"][COLOR="Red"]"Bring back the Dutch One "[/COLOR][/SIZE]

I thought the avvy thing was a problem with some avvy not loading? Didnt DDTA have the same problem a few days back? Maybe GDG is the same?

Original Poster

kidcat;3679157

I thought the avvy thing was a problem with some avvy not loading? Didnt … I thought the avvy thing was a problem with some avvy not loading? Didnt DDTA have the same problem a few days back? Maybe GDG is the same?

Possiblly be whats the explaination fro him not posting :cry:

frollickingfrill;3679168

Doing something else?

frollickingfrill;3679168

He may be shopping alot for Christmas or having a break or his internet may have died,. or maybe he ate a bad mince pie and is in hospital with food poisoning or maybe hes really Father Christams and hes training the reindeer :-D

I ma guessing its gonna be the last one.:whistling:

Original Poster

kidcat;3679185

He may be shopping alot for Christmas or having a break or his internet … He may be shopping alot for Christmas or having a break or his internet may have died,. or maybe he ate a bad mince pie and is in hospital with food poisoning or maybe hes really Father Christams and hes training the reindeer :-DI ma guessing its gonna be the last one.:whistling:

I dont know... I do know he has already bought me my christmas pressy so its not your 1st guess and he uses his internet at work as well as at home so dont think its your 2nd guess... so your 3rd guess is looking for likely :whistling:

Original Poster

jellybaby22;3679240

yh noticed he hasnt posted.....hope he comes back soon x

OH JB its great to see you all colourful again :thumbsup:

jellybaby22;3679276

finally managed to load up my avi !!!! took forever x :-D

Nice to see your flashing tree and your spinning baul bauls again jellybaby..;-)

Someone said 'godutchgo'

'N he went!

Shame :cry:
    He was a good'un!!

dontdothatagain;3679496

Shame :cry:[FONT="Arial Black"]He was a good'un[/FONT]!!

He is a good'un..:thumbsup: And we'll all have a party when he returns..

Original Poster

robtallica;3679477

Someone said 'godutchgo''N he went!

I think we better rename him "comedutchcome" then :whistling:

I'm sure he will rise to the occasion;-)

frollickingfrill;3679530

I think we better rename him "comedutchcome" then :whistling:I'm sure he … I think we better rename him "comedutchcome" then :whistling:I'm sure he will rise to the occasion;-)

ROFL :oops:

He would be smiling if he was just reading that :giggle:

robtallica;3679574

ROFL :oops:He would be smiling if he was just reading that :giggle:

I think he would find it hard not too..:thumbsup:

Original Poster

I've got no one to bounce off now:?

I know, he will be sorely missed :-(

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;3679689

I know, he [SIZE="3"]will be [/SIZE]sorely missed :-(

He Is!!.... By Many

your all talking as though hes never returning, do you actually know hes gone for good?

Original Poster

loupomm;3679717

your all talking as though hes never returning, do you actually know hes … your all talking as though hes never returning, do you actually know hes gone for good?

He will be back ... I'm forever the optomist... Its just the unknown that i dont like :?

godutchgo
    has
    gonedutchgone

Original Poster

alnbowes;3679733

godutchgohas gonedutchgone

hello stranger........ I'm sure GDG will be well impressed with that :roll:

frollickingfrill;3679857

hello stranger........ I'm sure GDG will be well impressed with that … hello stranger........ I'm sure GDG will be well impressed with that :roll:

why whats goin on like wif people ...has he gone ....Its like end of summer at butlins

Original Poster

alnbowes;3680081

why whats goin on like wif people ...has he gone ....Its like end of … why whats goin on like wif people ...has he gone ....Its like end of summer at butlins

No-one knows where he is, its just not like him to just disappear with out warning:?

loupomm;3679717

your all talking as though hes never returning, do you actually know hes … your all talking as though hes never returning, do you actually know hes gone for good?

it's been 2 days since he was seen, i've alerted the police

jellybaby22;3680884

sarcasm...from you ..surprise... :roll:

ya got bored having no av then :whistling: .........not surprised :roll:

Original Poster

owlass;3680877

it's been 2 days since he was seen, i've alerted the police

owlass;3680953

ya got bored having no av then :whistling: .........not surprised :roll:

Has he gone yet ??:whistling:

kidcat;3679157

I thought the avvy thing was a problem with some avvy not loading? Didnt … I thought the avvy thing was a problem with some avvy not loading? Didnt DDTA have the same problem a few days back? Maybe GDG is the same?

That did ring a bell or maybe he's on holiday somewhere without an internet cafe.

darren9030;3682103

That did ring a bell or maybe he's on holiday somewhere without an … That did ring a bell or maybe he's on holiday somewhere without an internet cafe.

Bet hes been kidnapped by aliens trying to get him to hand over his log in details for HUKD:-D

GDG is hiding in FF's stockings :lol:

Original Poster

darren9030;3682103

That did ring a bell or maybe he's on holiday somewhere without an … That did ring a bell or maybe he's on holiday somewhere without an internet cafe.

nah dont think its that reason :?

kidcat;3682227

Bet hes been kidnapped by aliens trying to get him to hand over his log … Bet hes been kidnapped by aliens trying to get him to hand over his log in details for HUKD:-D

Thats quite possible.:thumbsup:

ilovelilac;3682271

GDG is hiding in FF's stockings :lol:

OMG so he is:?

Let me just say, I don't know who he is (don't really go on this forum) but think his last post was on 3rd Dec on th enutty drunk link. So he/she hasn;t exactly been away for ages!

Foxy102;3682713

Let me just say, I don't know who he is (don't really go on this forum) … Let me just say, I don't know who he is (don't really go on this forum) but think his last post was on 3rd Dec on th enutty drunk link. So he/she hasn;t exactly been away for ages!

he is usually on here almsot everyday playing in the games thread, so his presence is missed :cry:

owlass;3680877

it's[COLOR="Red"] been 2 days since he was seen,[/COLOR] i've alerted the … it's[COLOR="Red"] been 2 days since he was seen,[/COLOR] i've alerted the police

exactly, im well shocked :roll:

maybe hes busy :?

Original Poster

[SIZE="4"]It's 3 days now... come back partner :cry:[/SIZE]

Banned

I'm sure i read somewhere he was having some time out

Original Poster

sassie;3686586

I'm sure i read somewhere he was having some time out

WHERE??????:?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions