Found 25th Nov 2009
cant seem to find the rubbish,but nothing else on ?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
13 Comments

Only footy on tonight.

not on cause of bloody football !

Australia?

ITV are showing Shrek at the moment. Oh no sorry my mistake that's Rooney and his donkey chums trying to play football.

Original Poster

dinglebin;7005203

ITV are showing Shrek at the moment. Oh no sorry my mistake that's … ITV are showing Shrek at the moment. Oh no sorry my mistake that's Rooney and his donkey chums trying to play football.

lol;-)

Spooks?

dinglebin;7005203

ITV are showing Shrek at the moment. Oh no sorry my mistake that's … ITV are showing Shrek at the moment. Oh no sorry my mistake that's Rooney and his donkey chums trying to play football.

rooneys not even playing:oops:

GentleTouch;7005294

rooneys not even playing:oops:

It's called a joke.. Try getting a sense of humour and stop taking things literally. :thumbsup:

dinglebin;7005366

It's called a joke.. Try getting a sense of humour and stop taking things … It's called a joke.. Try getting a sense of humour and stop taking things literally. :thumbsup:

chill out. SWFC:-D

GentleTouch;7005421

chill out. SWFC:-D

Obviously hit a nerve with another United fan (where you from? Down South)..:whistling:

dinglebin;7005203

+1 lol:thumbsup:

dinglebin;7005451

Obviously hit a nerve with another United fan (where you from? Down … Obviously hit a nerve with another United fan (where you from? Down South)..:whistling:

if you call leicestershire down south:thumbsup: Read my profile....

Original Poster

men an footy eh tut tut
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244870
    2. Add one, leave one game54315392
    3. Marks & Spencer Credit Receipt?22
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322825

See more discussions