Groups

where is it best to sell my car ???

just wondering if anyone can help me, i am looking to sell my car but really have no idea where is the best place to try.

i have looked at ebay but the fees seem quite high, also looked at auctions and paper but am confused.

please help if you can

13 Comments

well ebay motor lsiting fees have been cut to half price for the 5th and 6th

Original Poster

teshnit;6212406

well ebay motor lsiting fees have been cut to half price for the 5th and … well ebay motor lsiting fees have been cut to half price for the 5th and 6th

ah didnt know that, is it just the list fee or total end fee they have cut

We listed a car in Autotrader recently....I don't think we've had much interest though.

[url]www.pistonheads.com[/url] is £12 to list a car & don't charge a final fee (atleast I don't think they do!)

Banned

pistonheads is the way forward

BOW. DOWN.

try gumtree

ettam123;6212571

try gumtree

+1

25% quidco for autotrader

Putting an advertisement in your local shop/paper?

Ebay Motor Fees pages.ebay.co.uk/hel…tml

They are slightly different to the other fees. I usually use the Classified Ad at a fixed price of £12.99, with no other fees.

autotrader. its most well known. but make sure u get an online add and one in their magazine. suprising the number of people who either cant work a computer or dont have internet!

Beware of scams on Autotrader, it's rife on there.

Original Poster

thanks for all your help
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ditched Sky1214
      2. Best 40 inch TV for £30056
      3. Biscuit addiction1231
      4. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325

See more discussions