Where is my question which was live regarding my inability to upload deals

14 Comments
Original Poster
Thank you it's back!!
Original Poster
Why can't I see it on the ask section?
Original Poster
Why can't I see my other question regarding not being able to post deals.I can see it in my profile section but not on this main ask forum
Original Poster
My previous ask question has completely vanished from my profile i only have this one🙄😣
Original Poster
Not a happy bunny!!🐇🐇
Bluecat7868 m ago

My previous ask question has completely vanished from my profile i only …My previous ask question has completely vanished from my profile i only have this one🙄😣

They're still there

33461724-i3kZ2.jpg
Original Poster
Darzen2 m ago

They're still there[Image]

No I had another ask question regarding my inability to post deals it has totally gone (one sad🐇)
Original Poster
It is called " I do not know how to post deals" have you deleted it!!👹
Bluecat7865 m ago

No I had another ask question regarding my inability to post deals it has …No I had another ask question regarding my inability to post deals it has totally gone (one sad🐇)

"I do not know how to post deals" has been moved from misc to the feedback section, if you had another similar thread in addition to this then they probably deleted it as a duplicate.
Original Poster
Ok thanks no wonder I couldn't find it!! Could have informed me you was relocating it!! You rabbit!!🐇
Original Poster
Richard_Richard6 m ago

"I do not know how to post deals" has been moved from misc to the feedback …"I do not know how to post deals" has been moved from misc to the feedback section, if you had another similar thread in addition to this then they probably deleted it as a duplicate.

Oh sorry Richard are you not a mod?sorry didn't realise.Anyway you can still be the rabbit if you like!! Hehe
Bluecat7863 m ago

Oh sorry Richard are you not a mod?sorry didn't realise.Anyway you can …Oh sorry Richard are you not a mod?sorry didn't realise.Anyway you can still be the rabbit if you like!! Hehe

No worries, they'll do things like that to keep you on your toes!
Maybe they moved it to the 'Bit Dull' section?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants