Groups

Where is my Wii Fit Woolworths?

Got a message from woolworth yesterday saying that my order has been delayed and will now be dispatched on the 28th July. I was told last week that the order would be delivered today... I'm not a happy chappy!

Any one else waiting on a wii fit?

4 Comments

Mine due today have a new date of the 11th july have ordered a wii as well and wii ready to collect in store so will wait to see if order fulfilled before i pick it up !!!!!!!!!!!!:x

The problem is with pre ordering these things of such high demand is that the staff get to them first.. stock goes missing, gets sold in the wrong back order waiting list etc. or to freinds.

Its very annoying.

Original Poster

wasnt even a pre-order. they said it was in stock an would be despatched for last tues... Grrr

COLLECTED MY WII FIT FROM WOOLWORTHS TODAY ............THE GUY AT THE DESK TOLD ME TO GUARD IT WITH MY LIFE AND DID I WANT TO LEAVE IT IN CARDBOARD BOX !!!!!!!!!!!:roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …80138
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846283
      3. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30401
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?34207

See more discussions