Where is nikkib123??

not seen her around for a while..anybody know...or is the lady herself here?

55 Comments

good point, she's well missed.

PM her?

where's acecatcher and prissymiss while we're at it?

oh, and charliethirtytwo?

Banned

I think someone doesn't like her! Never seen her do anything bad!

Banned

She was posting in the photo thread earlier.

DDTA, Up late much?

guv;4849374

I think someone doesn't like her! Never seen her do anything bad!

OH HAI GUV!!!

loving your new avvy, is there a story behind it?

i miss her loads xxx

Original Poster

DangerGod;4849379

She was posting in the photo thread earlier.DDTA, Up late much?

No, this is normal for school holidays

Got a link to thread?

dontdothatagain;4849387

Where is nikkib123??

Dunno, but she repped me last week :-D

If she has any sense she's probably got a life now and getting laid tonight....which is more than I can say for us sad gits :-(

Banned

dontdothatagain;4849387

No, this is normal for school holidays :pGot a link to thread?

ye... hotukdeals.com/for…046

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;4849393

Dunno, but she repped me last week :-DIf she has any sense she's … Dunno, but she repped me last week :-DIf she has any sense she's probably got a life now and getting laid tonight....which is more than I can say for us sad gits :-(

:lol: at the last line :lol:

dontdothatagain;4849387

No, this is normal for school holidays :pGot a link to thread?

schoolidays?

awesomeness! you sneakin a few beers in?

StevenA2000_uk;4849393

Dunno, but she repped me last week :-DIf she has any sense she's … Dunno, but she repped me last week :-DIf she has any sense she's probably got a life now and getting laid tonight....which is more than I can say for us sad gits :-(

Oi,speak for yaself:w00t:

She has stopped posting as much 'cos of the playa haterz.

Damn playa haterz.

deb8z;4849405

Oi,speak for yaself:w00t:

How can you be getting laid and be typing on here? :?

The JFK;4849409

She has stopped posting as much 'cos of the playa haterz.Damn playa … She has stopped posting as much 'cos of the playa haterz.Damn playa haterz.

Too many trolls probz.

now, go away

grex9101;4849366

good point, she's well missed.PM her?where's acecatcher and prissymiss … good point, she's well missed.PM her?where's acecatcher and prissymiss while we're at it?oh, and charliethirtytwo?

She keeps taking breaks I think

Ace and Priss are banned and C32 doesn't bother anymore :-(

StevenA2000_uk;4849393

If she has any sense she's probably got a life now and getting laid … If she has any sense she's probably got a life now and getting laid tonight....which is more than I can say for us sad gits :-(

Agreed :oops:

Original Poster

grex9101;4849403

schoolidays?awesomeness! you sneakin a few beers in?

Yeah, 2 weeks :-D

Not yet, too early :whistling:

Banned

The JFK;4849409

She has stopped posting as much 'cos of the playa haterz.Damn playa … She has stopped posting as much 'cos of the playa haterz.Damn playa haterz.

JFK i couldnt take you serious b4. but after your Vid... Well, i dont know lol....

dontdothatagain;4849427

Yeah, 2 weeks :-DNot yet, too early :whistling:

Ahhhhhh, remember the days

beers + games!!!

not much different to now really :-D

(except the damn wummin crushin ma stylee)

Original Poster

grex9101;4849455

Ahhhhhh, remember the daysbeers + games!!!not much different to now … Ahhhhhh, remember the daysbeers + games!!!not much different to now really :-D(except the damn wummin crushin ma stylee)

typical, except you have to work :p:-D

grex9101;4849418

Too many trolls probz.now, go away

No, she left me some rep saying:

Keep up the good work babe ha ha ignore the haters - nikkib123 xxx

It's the playa haterz that are keeping her away from the Misc.

People like Guv, Grex, Train Driver etc. They are the biggest haterz (trolls) on this site.

dontdothatagain;4849463

typical, except you have to work :p:-D

At SIX tomorrow morning (and I've had wine :roll:)

gaaaah!

Original Poster

grex9101;4849475

At SIX tomorrow morning (and I've had wine :roll:)gaaaah!

haha! probs 10 or 11 for me :-D:p

grex9101;4849475

At SIX tomorrow morning (and I've had wine :roll:)gaaaah!

Wow, that sounds like a bad job.

You can't be earning much money.

The JFK;4849470

No, she left me some rep saying:It's the playa haterz that are keeping … No, she left me some rep saying:It's the playa haterz that are keeping her away from the Misc.People like Guv, Grex, Train Driver etc. They are the biggest haterz (trolls) on this site.

In other words the people who truly see you for what you are and expose you..........

You can't take the power wee man. You fail so hard.

Banned

The JFK;4849470

People like Guv, Grex, Train Driver etc. They are the biggest haterz … People like Guv, Grex, Train Driver etc. They are the biggest haterz (trolls) on this site.

Thanks. :thumbsup:

BTW - that was a seriously bad YouTube clip in the thread that Saint Spammed. I think you owe him one!

The JFK;4849479

Wow, that sounds like a bad job.You can't be earning much money.

Early bird catches the worm....

You should try it - brush up on your photoshop skillz for your next "giveaway"!

(a bit harder than a picture of a t-shirt, some banknotes and a sign written by a three year old, eh?)

grex9101;4849482

In other words the people who truly see you for what you are and expose … In other words the people who truly see you for what you are and expose you..........You can't take the power wee man. You fail so hard.

Expose? LMAO.

You're all just old men hating on me 'cos I'm a baller.

Serious life choice (bad one may I add). You all have serious problems. You should go to the doctors TBH.

Banned

grex9101;4849381

OH HAI GUV!!!loving your new avvy, is there a story behind it?

Yeh, I wouold tell ya about it, but Harvie will spam this thread like he has all the others tonight. (Seriously)

(Don't ya just hate a cry baby!!!)

StevenA2000_uk;4849411

How can you be getting laid and be typing on here? :?

Same way i know the ceiling needs painting:plol

The JFK;4849505

Expose? LMAO.You're all just old men hating on me 'cos I'm a baller. … Expose? LMAO.You're all just old men hating on me 'cos I'm a baller. Serious life choice (bad one may I add). You all have serious problems. You should go to the doctors TBH.

Baller, eh?

urbandictionary.com/def…ler

says a lot

guv;4849515

Yeh, I wouold tell ya about it, but Harvie will spam this thread like he … Yeh, I wouold tell ya about it, but Harvie will spam this thread like he has all the others tonight. (Seriously)(Don't ya just hate a cry baby!!!)

Harvie SPAMS threads?

I thought that was the stains "job"?

lol

deb8z;4849522

:w00t: ouch

deb8z;4849522

And heres me thinkin' that your laying on your front typing away on the laptop, catching the reflection of the ceiling on screen while there's some serious banging going on....:roll:

The JFK;4849505

Expose? LMAO.You're all just old men hating on me 'cos I'm a baller. … Expose? LMAO.You're all just old men hating on me 'cos I'm a baller. Serious life choice (bad one may I add). You all have serious problems. You should go to the doctors TBH.

lol they mad coz we ballin brah.

black gerbil1;4849575

http://www.clusterflock.org/Cock%20Soup.jpg

grex9101;4849526

Baller, … Baller, eh?http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?page=8&term=baller#52says a lot

Wow, that's the 52nd definition. That means nothing. It's the top 3 that are the truth.

Don't be hating on me 'cos I'm balling and you have a bad job where you have to get up at 6am.

black gerbil1;4849575

Yeah.

They're hatin' 'cos we're young yet have more money and are more influential than them.

The JFK;4849630

Wow, that's the 52nd definition. That means nothing. It's the top 3 that … Wow, that's the 52nd definition. That means nothing. It's the top 3 that are the truth.Don't be hating on me 'cos I'm balling and you have a bad job where you have to get up at 6am.

I don't hate you dude. I pity you.

I pity all the pathetic trolls on here that pretend they're someting they're not.

Pretty sad,

Banned

black gerbil1;4849575

Well you certainly were when you used your head as a punch bag!:w00t:

grex9101;4849643

I pity all the pathetic trolls on here that pretend they're someting … I pity all the pathetic trolls on here that pretend they're someting they're not.

I pity you, Guv and Train Driver too (plus many more).
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??99
    2. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1016
    3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49394
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764037

See more discussions