Groups

where is technicaly the best place to hit sombody to knock them out

just wondering..

44 Comments

temple, with the bit of your thumbs tht sticks out at the bottom of ur hand :thumbsup:

or an extremely hard kick above the groin, if u get it right, the wont be KO'ed but they wont get back up :lol:

Banned

chin....with the correct clench of fist

Banned

To actually 'knock them out' would be the chin.

not directly on the chin but to the bottom of the cheek on the jaw line tends to do it everytime, lol

....in the wallet!

in between the legs

Original Poster

Jacob_Kreed;6255628

in between the legs

:thumbsup:

place with no cctv so you can stash the body so it wont be found for a while

Banned

solar plexus or throat (although you may well kill them too!)

best place... a boxing ring

kick em in the nuts, well at least you know you wont kill them but gives you chance to get away

thats what ive done before x

Has your gran reduced your pocket money again ?

Original Poster

ChrisUK;6255714

Has your gran reduced your pocket money again ?

sure

in your dreams before your mum wakes you up

Supermod

Where is the best place to put someone who actually wants to knock someone out in a thug like fashion? Prison.

Original Poster

boothy;6255744

in your dreams before your mum wakes you up

boothy youre quite cool

Original Poster

magicjay1986;6255746

Where is the best place to put someone who actually wants to knock … Where is the best place to put someone who actually wants to knock someone out in a thug like fashion? Prison.

only asked cos on films they seem to punch in the jaw. and that qouldnt even knock sombody out.

Banned

i am available for demonstrations btw

maitai

Original Poster

casparwhite;6255764

i am available for demonstrations btwmaitai

do you mean muay thai?

Banned

dandangran15;6255783

do you mean muay thai?

nah i drinking cocktails mate

http://blogs.warwick.ac.uk/images/jmiles/2007/03/23/conley-mike-22.jpg

Striking the chin is most effective.

http://i38.tinypic.com/2uignrl.gif

As seen here.

Hmmm....is this thread aimed at discovering the best way to mug people....if that's the case, I'll have no part in this, as I'm not going down for aiding street robberies.

realfriendlyman;6255956

Hmmm....is this thread aimed at discovering the best way to mug … Hmmm....is this thread aimed at discovering the best way to mug people....if that's the case, I'll have no part in this, as I'm not going down for aiding street robberies.

No, best way to defend yourself from getting mugged :-D

donkey punch them

"Balderdash! Why, I once watched "Gentleman" Jim Corbett fight an Eskimo fellow bare-knuckled for a hundred and thirteen rounds! Of course, back then, if a fight lasted less than fifty rounds, we demanded our nickel back!"

The weakest part of the head is the back of the head
    So a 007 style punch or pistol whip to the back of the neck or head will put them out and almost definetly concuss them

Reggie Kray used to practice what he called his "Cigarette punch", where he would offer somone a cigarette as soon as it was in the mouth he would punch then and the jaw would break.

Temple is the best place, but then again you run the very serious risk of breaking the fragile bones there.

dandangran15;6255762

only asked cos on films they seem to punch in the jaw. and that qouldnt … only asked cos on films they seem to punch in the jaw. and that qouldnt even knock sombody out.

Everything in films not real shocker :shock:

Holy crap...........ET, Gremlins, Batman............all of them................false. OMG!!!!!

Banned

Syzable;6256718

Everything in films not real shocker :shock:Holy crap...........ET, … Everything in films not real shocker :shock:Holy crap...........ET, Gremlins, Batman............all of them................false. OMG!!!!!

Midnight Express was real though.... Just say no. (Oh muay!)

phoenixalpha;6256630

Temple is the best place, but then again you run the very serious risk of … Temple is the best place, but then again you run the very serious risk of breaking the fragile bones there.

agree, thts why i said so it with the base of your hand (almost a slap but its hard :lol:), harder than a punch, and u eliminate the risk of breaking your hand cos your not punchin them:thumbsup: i always found tht usefull when some guy was comin at me n i had to defend myself, im nt a big guy but inly one bloke got back up frm it and by the time he was up id already ran for it :lol:

casparwhite;6256794

for the ultimate punch you need to study wing chunbruce lee was the … for the ultimate punch you need to study wing chunbruce lee was the masterhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kx9iPFMriz0http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QG2M9yVJ_s8&feature=related

my old jeet kun do instructer was trained by someone who trained with bruce lee :thumbsup:

http://www.filmjunk.com/images/weblog/treknobabble29.jpg

MinstrelMan;6256968

it looks like spock is doing something entirely different there :lol:

micoo;6256991

it looks like spock is doing something entirely different there :lol:

possibly, his pinapple earing is a bit homo

MinstrelMan;6257003

possibly, his pinapple earing is a bit homo

:lol::lol:

funny to joke about this kind of thing but....

done this once and it was scary as **** as it took a while for them to come round, immediately regretted it even though he totally deserved it.

The scum round here started jumping on peoples heads after football factory came out, makes me sick just thinking about it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow1024
      2. One for the mathmeticians1018
      3. Free Codes from EGX55
      4. The great big HUKD Nintendo thread3345661

See more discussions