Groups

Where is that T3 magazine deal with the free HDMI cable?

Does anyone have the link to the original T3 magazine deal where you got a free HDMI cable? I'd like cancel my subscription and I'm sure someone else has posted details on how to do it on the forum.

I have extensively used the advanced search but can't for the life of me find it. I wish HUKD was more user friendly..

7 Comments

Banned

Please write to us at any time during the initial 60 day period supplying your full name, address, subscription number (if possible) and magazine name. Write to: Future Publishing, Unit 4, Lathkill Street, Market Harborough, Leicestershire, LE16 9EF.

Original Poster

Thanks for the information but there is no way I'm writing a letter - too much effort! I've cancelled the direct debit, does anyone have a number or e-mail for them?

Banned

You have to do it in writing according to their T&C's.

Original Poster

If I've cancelled the Direct Debit, there's not a lot they can do to get more £££ out of me, is there? They'd need my permission to set up a new DD I'm pretty sure..

You haven't cancelled your contract with them - all you've done is stopped paying them. Write them a letter otherwise they'll still keep sending you the magazine (they will have received no instruction not to).

Original Poster

Well that would be very stupid of them to send more magazines if they haven't received any further payments! In any case, I've sent an e-mail to [email protected] requesting cancellation of my subscription. If that doesn't work, I may consider sending them a letter.

EDIT: Just phoned them on 01858 438795 and cancelled it. Worth nothing that they said that if I had just cancelled the direct debit without cancelling, they would have suspended my account, meaning no more issues would sent out and no further payment would be taken.

Banned

flyingflea;1430995

Well that would be very stupid of them to send more magazines if they … Well that would be very stupid of them to send more magazines if they haven't received any further payments! In any case, I've sent an e-mail to [EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL] requesting cancellation of my subscription. If that doesn't work, I may consider sending them a letter.EDIT: Just phoned them on 01858 438795 and cancelled it. Worth nothing that they said that if I had just cancelled the direct debit without cancelling, they would have suspended my account, meaning no more issues would sent out and no further payment would be taken.

yes but then they could mark your credit file with non-payment. I'll be posting a letter (2 minutes work and 24p stamp).
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1219
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      3. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33

See more discussions