Where is the best mince pie from

Posted 2nd Dec
Where is the best Mince pie from this year?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

22 Comments
M&S Costco and Greggs
39233495-UkckX.jpg
Aldi are actually pretty decent! Only 59p for 6 currently!!
Bought some M&S to try .
homemade are best
Have you tried Tesco in-store bakery one's? Lovely, ping them in the microwave 30 seconds pop cream on top, viola
Ordinary one's, I recommend Iceland's.
Edited by: "STRICKIBHOY" 2nd Dec
Pukka pie
Bosnia and Herzegovina.
I prefer home made mince slices, get a sheet of puff pastry cover with mincemeat, put another sheet of puff pastry on the top, score diagonally and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar, slice into portions with a pizza wheel and pop in the oven until done, serve warm with eggnog ice cream for extra indulgence.
If you can taste the mince pie, you’ve not got enough clotted cream.
The best place for them is the bin, they are vile things
i like sainsburys ones.
renren4802/12/2019 18:19

homemade are best

Yep I also think homemade are the best.
Nans
Morrisons or Aldi.
Specsavers
Asda
If you are relying on store bought it is debatable as to whether you've ever had a decent one.
(they tend to be sludge pastry).

Homemade.
STRICKIBHOY02/12/2019 18:19

Have you tried Tesco in-store bakery one's? Lovely, ping them in the …Have you tried Tesco in-store bakery one's? Lovely, ping them in the microwave 30 seconds pop cream on top, viola Ordinary one's, I recommend Iceland's.

Cello, double bass, violin, VIOLA. Attempt to impress with a bit of French a big fail.
philedsch05/12/2019 23:17

Cello, double bass, violin, VIOLA. Attempt to impress with a bit of French …Cello, double bass, violin, VIOLA. Attempt to impress with a bit of French a big fail.

Eh :/
Ahhh the predictive text strikes again, so glad you the French teacher was at stand by to correct. Lesson learned and thank you so much!
Edited by: "STRICKIBHOY" 15 h, 22 m ago
lidl snowy lodge
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants