where is the best place to bulk buy nuts?

Found 7th Feb 2015
Hi guys, was curious as to where everyone purchases theirs from, I would like to stock up on a wide variety. Also places which works out cost-effective would be nice. Any suggestions & recommendations appreciated! Thankyou
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
B&Q?
stuarthanley

B&Q?

Very funny
Lidl for self-serve pistachios and roasted cashews, Tescos world food section for big bags of plain cashews. I asked the same question a month ago. Lidl are good for other nuts in smaller bags too.
Ask a squirrel
[img]encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9l-GYjit3bTMg9pUX4x4LAxOqAsF-ufgh4wP4ObCHcVrgKWe7[/img]
B&M or Homebargains usually have large bags of them
Tony68k

Lidl for self-serve pistachios and roasted cashews, Tescos world food … Lidl for self-serve pistachios and roasted cashews, Tescos world food section for big bags of plain cashews. I asked the same question a month ago. Lidl are good for other nuts in smaller bags too.

Would totally agree. Went in before Xmas to browse and ended up buying their nuts as they were very cheap especially the cashew nuts plus they were very nice (was expecting them to be awful actually) so I'd try them.
MadeDixonsCry

Very funny

it's trueb&q sell loads of bird food
Brazil
kirstyjane72

Brazil

This is very true, they have even named a nut after themselves.
If you live near any indian shops like vb & sons. They do good deals and always but peanuts from there.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants