Expired

Where is the best place to buy a PS Vita memory card?

15 replies
Found 21st Dec 2014
Do the Vita's not come with one? Ive been looking on Amazon and they are so expensive. What size would be sufficiant for normal gaming and where is the best place to buy please?

Many thanks xx

15 Comments

My, oh my! Its rather nippy outside

Original Poster

mintcondition

?

Original Poster

mintcondition

Buy yourself some of these then! X)

haha

Do a search for the Vita 10 Game Mega Pack. 16gb memory card (more than enough) and 10 games (not major games but some good ones included like Motorsport, wipeout and ratchet and clank) retails for around £35.

Original Poster

iCoxyyyy

Do a search for the Vita 10 Game Mega Pack. 16gb memory card (more than … Do a search for the Vita 10 Game Mega Pack. 16gb memory card (more than enough) and 10 games (not major games but some good ones included like Motorsport, wipeout and ratchet and clank) retails for around £35.

Argos do a 16gb for £25 but theres no stock in my area. There are no games on it though.

Original Poster

iCoxyyyy

These are the different sizes and game packs that they do. If any take … These are the different sizes and game packs that they do. If any take your fancy then do a search as Amazon seem to sell them at quite a high price compared to others. Play Asia seem to sell them quite cheap

looking on Here but unsure why some have different flags above the cards. I thought they were all region free?

Try high street stores if you need before xmas.. hmv, game, tesco, asda
There is about 4 different "10 games in one" memory card. We bought disney one because our son uses it most and he's only 7

Angel_Of_The_North

looking on Here but unsure why some have different flags above the cards. … looking on Here but unsure why some have different flags above the cards. I thought they were all region free?

Hmm I would of thought they were region free to, can't see how a memory card could only work in a certain county. Sorry I've not really been any help to be honest! Probably caused more problems to be fair

Original Poster

brummiechicken

Try high street stores if you need before xmas.. hmv, game, tesco, … Try high street stores if you need before xmas.. hmv, game, tesco, asdaThere is about 4 different "10 games in one" memory card. We bought disney one because our son uses it most and he's only 7

Ive just spoke to Granger Games. They do a pre owned one for £25 (16gb). Argos do the same but brand new. just none instock atm! I'll call a few places up. Thanks for the help everyone.

Original Poster

iCoxyyyy

Hmm I would of thought they were region free to, can't see how a memory … Hmm I would of thought they were region free to, can't see how a memory card could only work in a certain county. Sorry I've not really been any help to be honest! Probably caused more problems to be fair

Nope, you've been a great help, thank you xx

Angel_Of_The_North

Argos do a 16gb for £25 but theres no stock in my area. There are no … Argos do a 16gb for £25 but theres no stock in my area. There are no games on it though.

I could collect from a local Argos and post it to you? They have this one local to me argos.co.uk/sta…htm

Let me know...

Original Poster

mintcondition

I could collect from a local Argos and post it to you? They have this one … I could collect from a local Argos and post it to you? They have this one local to me http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/1338441.htmLet me know...

Its ok thank you x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xbox 360 Games with Gold33
    2. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed440
    3. heart rate monitor fitness watch11
    4. Amazon account for Alexa only33

See more discussions