Where is the best place to buy mens' shoes?

Posted 8th Apr
I am after a new pair of shoes. I pretty much only like shoes in the Sketchers casual ranges and Vans. Where are the best places to buy shoes from to avoid the high RRP of these brands? (Shoes are one of the few things I like to buy branded, I have never had much luck with the no-brand imitations from SportsDirect etc).

I have used Zalando in the past but they seem quite expensive at the moment.
Community Updates
Ask
13 Comments
Amazon, not fussed on Van's myself but always had good prices on Skechers. Though it does take you to be checking every day. Also only buying those sold by Amazon not third party sellers. Also some are unisex, but they don't always list them in both mens and womens sections so always worth while checking both sections.
Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 8th Apr
I was suprised to see a nice pair of sketchers shoes in sports direct. ( not trainers ) rrp£79. For £39.99. They didn't have them in my size, so they said to look online. I did andthey had my size in stock and they were only £24.99. Plus £4.99 for click and collect. But you get a £5 voucher to spend instore. Really nice stylish comfortable shoes for a great price. Hope you see something you like.
In a shoe shop or try sketchers outlet shop in Livingston
Wynsors do sketchers too
A Romanian guy at my work places sells them for £4000 a pair!
M&S. Really good and if you can get a discount in sale all the better but I'm with you. Sketchers are brilliant but M&S make the comfort shoes that fit well and look good. Imo... Just bought a pair with 20% off but would of paid full price.. Ah.. Maybe not.. I'm tight! Lol
Scotland131408/04/2019 22:09

In a shoe shop?
Who would have thought 😄
Edited by: "snoopy18" 9th Apr
I went to the outlet store in Wembley last time I bought some Sketchers - got two pairs at a good price.
snoopy1846 m ago

In a shoe shop? Who would have thought 😄

That’s gid Scottish sarcasm
Maybe try the designer outlet parks? There is a Vans outlet at the Bridgend one, might be some elsewhere.
cornishscouse20 h, 40 m ago

I was suprised to see a nice pair of sketchers shoes in sports direct. ( …I was suprised to see a nice pair of sketchers shoes in sports direct. ( not trainers ) rrp£79. For £39.99. They didn't have them in my size, so they said to look online. I did andthey had my size in stock and they were only £24.99. Plus £4.99 for click and collect. But you get a £5 voucher to spend instore. Really nice stylish comfortable shoes for a great price. Hope you see something you like.

£4.99 for click and collect?!

I've never seen click and collect charge!
Scotland131420 h, 9 m ago

The 300 mile journey may negate any cost saving on the shoes
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions