Groups
    EXPIRED

Where is the best place to get the Euro from?

I'm going on holiday in june and was wondering whats the best place to get the euro from as it has dropped loads since last year when i went. Thanks

9 Comments

not sure of exchange rate but the post office buy and sell commission free.

Original Poster

umanga;4997860

not sure of exchange rate but the post office buy and sell commission … not sure of exchange rate but the post office buy and sell commission free.

ive tried there exchange rate isnt very good, is there anywhere better do you no?

i always use first choice. post office is hopeless. dont get them at the airport as the rate is much lower. some off the agents do a better rate if you get £500 pounds worth. my advice would be to go up and down the high street and compare the prices. good luck.

where are you going too as i know in some places they actually give you a better rate in the country. i know in Benidorm they do.

Hi
    Try this link ]http//ww…asp I have used them many times.

Also have a look at Marks and Spencer

Original Poster

leecroot;4998307

i always use first choice. post office is hopeless. dont get them at the … i always use first choice. post office is hopeless. dont get them at the airport as the rate is much lower. some off the agents do a better rate if you get £500 pounds worth. my advice would be to go up and down the high street and compare the prices. good luck.where are you going too as i know in some places they actually give you a better rate in the country. i know in Benidorm they do.

im going cyprus, thanks for the advice!

Original Poster

thanks everyone for the help!

Last year when i went into town to change money i was asked if i was able to get a better deal. If you can then tell them, some times they will not only match it but give you a better rate. Worth a shot.
    Do you still have to take along your passport if your changing over £300?

ok- if u have a switch/maestro card- these will be the best ]travelex.co.uk and dont 4get quidco!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Buy back on Euros to £££23
      2. Digital ps4 games33
      3. Localphone VOIP long distance app broken (not ios11 compatible)22
      4. Cheap northface alternatives?22

See more discussions