Groups
    EXPIRED

Where is the best place to watch Attack On Titan

Just Finished watching the first episode on Youtube and I'm hooked but I can't find anymore is there another place to watch it

I would prefer the English dub

Thanks!!!

6 Comments

Funimation have licensed Attack on Titan for the United States. Being part of their catalogue the company have a tendency to aggressively stop their licensed material being posted or shown on unofficial websites. Thus Funimation ask Google to remove links to sites hosting the Anime. For Britain the anime is licensed to Manga Entertainment UK.

Edited by: "nemesiz" 5th Jul 2014

Original Poster

nemesiz

Funimation have licensed Attack on Titan. Being part of their catalogue … Funimation have licensed Attack on Titan. Being part of their catalogue the company are aggressive on stopping licensed material being posted or shown on unofficial websites. Thus Funimation ask Google to remove links to sites hosting the Anime.

Okay but I could find it on FUNimation do u have a link?

Original Poster

hieveryone7

Okay but I could find it on FUNimation do u have a link?

*Couldn't

Original Poster

nemesiz

Funimation have licensed Attack on Titan for the United States. Being … Funimation have licensed Attack on Titan for the United States. Being part of their catalogue the company have a tendency to aggressively stop their licensed material being posted or shown on unofficial websites. Thus Funimation ask Google to remove links to sites hosting the Anime. For Britain the anime is licensed to Manga Entertainment UK.

I couldn't find it on there youtube channel ether

Funimation block British IP addresses so impossible to bypass without a proxy address. Unfortunately cannot post unofficial links on this website as it's now officially licensed. Although if you are desperate try using the Japanese title for a Google search you might be more successful.

Original Poster

nemesiz

Funimation block British IP addresses so impossible to bypass without a … Funimation block British IP addresses so impossible to bypass without a proxy address. Unfortunately cannot post unofficial links on this website as it's now officially licensed. Although if you are desperate try using the Japanese title for a Google search you might be more successful.

What's the Japanese title???
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ditched Sky1315
      2. What would be a Mario Kart type game for the PS4?33
      3. Best 40 inch TV for £30056
      4. Biscuit addiction1231

See more discussions